Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

1624096942804.png

Street performer (according to machine translation) with knife skills huh? Interesting girl choice. And apparently she has a physical inheritable skill, based on the knives.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Is this another DLC to goblin burrow, or part of some new project?
Been keeping up with their twitter, it's a sequel to goblin burrow, called goblin burrow Ill Borne, coming out (assuming no delays) on the 7th of the 7th. They have said (machine translated) " At this stage, we only release the Japanese version for the time being. We plan to determine whether we will launch an overseas version based on the popularity of online vendors and user response. " So, they'll do an English version if it sells well enough.

Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if it gets it's own thread when it comes out, see no reason we can't post the news updates here.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if it gets it's own thread when it comes out, see no reason we can't post the news updates here.
It would be better to have another thread to avoid confusion. MuninKai can just post the link to it for us to migrate to.
There's always the option of packaging all of them into a neat little collection thread when it's done.
Heck, at this point he can even get a few dozen bucks by opening a Patron account. (Not sure if that's how Patron works. I've never been one myself.)

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I've tried going through the posts and googling this. How do you replenish and even see the number of troops outside battle that enter a loot raid alongside the leader? I've tried to get into this game multiple times in the past and i'm retrying again, but this was something I never managed to figure out. I apologize if I am asking a redundant question.

Last edited:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I've tried going through the posts and googling this. How do you replenish and even see the number of troops outside battle that enter a loot raid alongside the leader? I've tried to get into this game multiple times in the past and i'm retrying again, but this was something I never managed to figure out. I apologize if I am asking a redundant question.
The number of troops you send with the leader is the CMD stat.
For example: You've got a goblin that has 6 CMD and use it as the leader. The number of goblins (any type) that follow it will be six unless the number of goblins of that type is less than that.
To replenish the number of goblins you just have to breed them. To avoid losing goblins in the raid, you have to get high DEF stat to lower the number of goblins lost each time the enemies attack and use goblins with healing spells to recover the lost goblins. Or you can go with the option of killing the enemies without giving them a chance to attack.

Reactions: dragon358

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
so i'll brone will be delayed to 20 july
but trial version available (gonna try it at night to see any difference from my perspective)
and also goblin site available

and surprise surprise

THERE ARE ACTUALLY 44 HEROINES TOTAL IN THIS I'LL BORNE (HOLY SHIT)
damn this is really something huh

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
The number of troops you send with the leader is the CMD stat.
For example: You've got a goblin that has 6 CMD and use it as the leader. The number of goblins (any type) that follow it will be six unless the number of goblins of that type is less than that.
To replenish the number of goblins you just have to breed them. To avoid losing goblins in the raid, you have to get high DEF stat to lower the number of goblins lost each time the enemies attack and use goblins with healing spells to recover the lost goblins. Or you can go with the option of killing the enemies without giving them a chance to attack.
So the extras are literally your troop supply. I can’t believe that never clicked. So if I wanted to increase attacker supply, simply remove defenders and it would adjust accordingly. Thank you so much for the help!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
so i'll brone will be delayed to 20 july
but trial version available (gonna try it at night to see any difference from my perspective)
and also goblin site available

and surprise surprise

THERE ARE ACTUALLY 44 HEROINES TOTAL IN THIS I'LL BORNE (HOLY SHIT)
damn this is really something huh
Thanks for the trial version update. I'll see about getting a partial and MTL done in the next week or so. 44 heroines damn.

So the extras are literally your troop supply. I can’t believe that never clicked. So if I wanted to increase attacker supply, simply remove defenders and it would adjust accordingly. Thank you so much for the help!
The defender and attacker armies are never out at the same time, so they share the same pool. Removing defenders doesn't help and might make you lose. What the other poster was suggesting was that you raise the defensive stat of your goblins through breeding and training so fewer die. The way to increase attackers is to increase the command stat on your leaders and make sure you have enough goblins. Another way you can improve the pool is that, once you have them, switch the support unit type to not just be base goblins for certain armies (especially Shamans should be supported by more Shamans).

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

Looking at this page, and using machine translation, some of the girls are part of clear groups, such as "the famous adventurer party". Makes me wonder if you might have battles where you fight, and collect, several girls at once. Would certainly help speed things up, considering how many girls they appear to have this time.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

Looking at this page, and using machine translation, some of the girls are part of clear groups, such as "the famous adventurer party". Makes me wonder if you might have battles where you fight, and collect, several girls at once. Would certainly help speed things up, considering how many girls they appear to have this time.
That may also just be a case of how they're grouped for the purposes of getting endings.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
That may also just be a case of how they're grouped for the purposes of getting endings.
It could also be both. They are acquired at the same time (or perhaps same sequence/chapter), and are also linked for endings.

Personally, with so many girls, I would not be surprised if at least some of them are captured at the same time.

Anyway, I look forward to your translation of the trial version. I wish you luck!

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020

so there are no new goblins ??? that weird

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
We don't know that for sure yet, but it wouldn't be all that surprising, considering that the system is already fairly complex. Adding in physical skills and refinements to each goblin subspecies is going to make the game even more complex already even without adding in more goblin types. More importantly though, the current game already has scene variations for each goblin type, for each girl. While the differences in CG are minimal, one can't discount all the work done to write all the text involved in each variation either.

Think about it. Let's say there's 3 scenes per goblin type, and 3 pregnancy variation scenes, and then 2 more mini-scenes for low sanity + suicide. That's already 23 scenes, per girl. If there's going to be 44 girls as claimed, that'd be a massive 1012 scenes, not including special capture scenes, endings, or any possible events or whatnot. Again, if the model Peperoncino favors is repeated, the CG variance won't be that great... but that's still a massive amount of work and tons of H content.

Either way, it's exciting to think about. Personally, I'll be torn between playing it with a partial and just ignoring the dialog, or waiting a few years for a proper translation. XD

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
44 heroines. With such a large number of girls, if the devs want to keep the style of corruption through breeding to reduce SAN, they would have to either increase the number of days, increase the number of turns per day or do group breeding. There's also the option of conscripting some of them into the army.
At this point I can only hope they don't reduce the quality of the CGs. Anything else would be fine for me.

norman3455

Sep 27, 2018
44 heroines. With such a large number of girls, if the devs want to keep the style of corruption through breeding to reduce SAN, they would have to either increase the number of days, increase the number of turns per day or do group breeding. There's also the option of conscripting some of them into the army.
At this point I can only hope they don't reduce the quality of the CGs. Anything else would be fine for me.
Judging from the demo the art and pixel art are still amazing!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How can I play the trail version of the new game? When I play it a message pops up with a bunch of question marks, 6392, and the word script.
Sounds like a 'it needs to be run with Locale Emulator' problem. You may also need to use . DLSite encodes their ZIPs in an absolutely horrendous, outdated, and extremely unfriendly charmap that breaks when unzipped on a non-Japanese locale computer.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes