dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
So I hit day 90, with kaylee and sabrina lewded, yet it gives me the nest extermination ending. Is it simply because I haven't beaten the game multiple times that it did this?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I hit day 90, with kaylee and sabrina lewded, yet it gives me the nest extermination ending. Is it simply because I haven't beaten the game multiple times that it did this?
Did you lewd them after capturing Asteria? IIRC capturing Asteria locks out endings that don't involve her.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I have been waiting for this to be translated for quite some time. Cheers for all the dlc and the saves.

One Question:

The Gallery, does it contain every dlc already? If i click on one of the DLCs in the Unlocker, nothing changes. So i take it, everything is already unlocked? Cheers.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have been waiting for this to be translated for quite some time. Cheers for all the dlc and the saves.

One Question:

The Gallery, does it contain every dlc already? If i click on one of the DLCs in the Unlocker, nothing changes. So i take it, everything is already unlocked? Cheers.
If you use the included full save, yes, everything has been unlocked.

(Also, all DLC have been translated since December, the official translation does not yet include any DLC)

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Very short demo. Can only capture two, ends abruptly.

They kept alot of things the same as far as the UI (I liked it,got the job done)

Reused the backgrounds, music and sounds (kinda expected, again got the job done)

Prison area is a little bigger I assume to handle the larger cast.

Combat was the same, the stats will be a little different since the women can join you in fighting now.

The pixel animations, you can zoom in a third time now to be closer.

Looking forward to release.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Girls can join the fight? Thats new if it happens for goblin burrow. Wonder how will they handle the Time limit. 44 Girls with a 80-90 day window is pretty tight even with heroines invading the base. I feel that the game will come with branch routes like invade Humans, Demi-humans or Eastern for 1 ending.

Kinda wish peperoncino could give us the option of No Time limit if we manage to unlock the true ending.
Then once we capture and break a particular group of heroines depending on the flags to trigger, we can just force an ending whenever we want.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i'm confused with Walkthrough, Why is there Sophie on the 4th day?
Walkthrough is from a much older version of the game and has not been updated. The general principles are still good, but the exact details are out of date. The order of appearance for the seedbeds is in the ENG_REFERENCE_SHEET.pdf.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
So.... I'll Borne will have a custom scenario editor where a player will be able to write their own dialogue and arrange the CG's and sprites to their own desire and use scenarios created by other players.

Well, i was not expecting this, but that is a pretty cool addition that will bring long-term replayability to the game. Honestly the only way this could be even better is if we are able to upload our own CG/Sprites to the game to allow us to create custom heroines.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
So.... I'll Borne will have a custom scenario editor where a player will be able to write their own dialogue and arrange the CG's and sprites to their own desire and use scenarios created by other players.

Well, i was not expecting this, but that is a pretty cool addition that will bring long-term replayability to the game. Honestly the only way this could be even better is if we are able to upload our own CG/Sprites to the game to allow us to create custom heroines.

The tweet that contains the info this person is talking about, for the curious.
Thats...alot of map locations :ROFLMAO:
Well, they do have a massive amount of girls, so not that much of a surprise.
1625309848341.png
I'm not sure that's even all of them in that picture!

All I know is, boy, going to be waiting quite a while for a translation huh?

Reactions: lalapolpolpol

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm prepared to wait for however many years it takes for a full, or mostly full translation to happen. I was willing to wait nearly 3 years for the Nightmare Girls translation, this won't be any different.

Plus, it's not like I'm gonna run out of things to do... there's always more games, VNs, etc...

More on topic though, this feature is certainly interesting... Depending on the limitations, it can technically allow you to turn any girl into just about anything for your personal enjoyment. Though it'd also be a lot of work too, re-writing that much dialog and whatnot. If this mod feature also allows you to control when they show up and stuff, that could be even more interesting. Though also broken, because you could set things up so you get favored breeders earlier to manage lines better.

I just hope that not matter what, Non-skill breeders will be more accessible for both lines. The current game heavily favored the Attack stat in that area...

That said, I have little doubt that the 'meta' will remain rushing the strongest AoE skill, whether it's Attack or Magic, and making super-goblins using it that wipe out everything...

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017

The tweet that contains the info this person is talking about, for the curious.

Well, they do have a massive amount of girls, so not that much of a surprise.
View attachment 1278358
I'm not sure that's even all of them in that picture!

All I know is, boy, going to be waiting quite a while for a translation huh?
I'm glad there'll be lots of content at launch, but I'm kinda disappointed that, from the looks of it, the gameplay will more or less be the exact same as the first game.

LadyLalatina

Aug 25, 2020
Guys sorry if bad in english but tired wait say. I am try ask author add in game girl, like LALATINA(DARKNESS) From anime konosuba! That dream about sex with monsters all life! That very very happy when catch by goblin! And super happy when get pregnant and say "yes my bloodline spoiled" "My human bloodline end! YEEES!!!"

I dream about that haracter! That like lalatina! That perver in start and become SUPER PERVERT after many birth!
And in end this girl after become "super pervert" no raped by goblin, but REVERSE RAPED! Its no goblin rape that girl, its THAT GIRL raped goblins and say "BRING ME MORE GOBLINS!!! GIVE ME MORE SEED I WANT MORE CHILD!!!"
"USE ALL YOU POWER FOR ME!!!"

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes