viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
it's good if we can corrupt them and make it into our unit....
Same.

But I has hope that game 2 will have that mechanic. Some of the recent games of their have it, too. Like how Virgin Road 2 you can have a woman as your unit, which Virgin Road 1 didn't.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
This thread. There has been no progress since the OP was last updated. We are all still waiting for either an official translation of the DLC or a hero to fix the MTL for the broken girls.
I was wondering for a while, thx for taking a time to answer.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Is this translated correctly? Are they selling this for 11,000 yen?

$100 USD? Daaaaaamn

44 girls yea ok cool but uhh, they still crazy for that.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is this translated correctly? Are they selling thins for 11,000 yen?

$100 USD? Daaaaaamn
It's correct, sadly.

I know it is 44 heroines, almost double compare to first game with all DLCs. Their tweets also said there will be more mechanics and contents. But it is still a little bit pricey.

• Sad
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Even the eroges in getchu i seen don't cost 11k Yen...though it will probably hit 10k yen due to shipment/delivery fee.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
wow 100$ eroge well this a niche market but i think it worth that if it has more content voice acting and a lot of content the original is good but this need to be outstanding for that price, 44 girls is nice but if he reused a lot of art it can hurt the final product, if there a "dlc free content updateds" that keep the game fresh 100$ may be a good price

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
The only eroge i've seen with a higher price than this was from Kichurea, who came at a stounding price of 12.000 yen at launch. The game,to be fair, sold pretty well (11.800 copies as of July 2021 from when it started sale in mid-2020), but Peperoncio is *really* going in for a gamble if he wants to put the price this high, even if his DLC are generally very low priced but i still have some doubts on whether this value is worth it or not. I mean, will the game be good? Yeah, but will it be worth so much money? Well, we can only know this with the game launch and if the scenario creator ends up being a success.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The only eroge i've seen with a higher price than this was from Kichurea
loli games tend to be shit if this is good maybe its worth it, the black and white style is good but for that price some color would be nice xD

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
If the Hobgoblin inflates then MAAAYBE.

They wrote it in but it only happened to Sophie, a DLC character.

They mentioned a sale at launch, I got a bunch of coupons. We'll see.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I started trying to build a translation of the Trial version of Illborne mostly as a tech demo so that I am ready for launch. And you know, I've hated SHIFT-JIS for a long time because buying things off DLSite is a pain in the ass, but this time, this time it has gone too far. Spent a good hour and a half troubleshooting Unicode errors reading Illborne files in Python only to realise Illborne files are encoded in a MIXTURE of UTF-16 and SHIFT-JIS. Just to piss me off. Extremely easy to fix, extremely hard to diagnose. Fuck SHIFT-JIS, just use a global standard encoding ffs.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
So I started trying to build a translation of the Trial version of Illborne mostly as a tech demo so that I am ready for launch. And you know, I've hated SHIFT-JIS for a long time because buying things off DLSite is a pain in the ass, but this time, this time it has gone too far. Spent a good hour and a half troubleshooting Unicode errors reading Illborne files in Python only to realise Illborne files are encoded in a MIXTURE of UTF-16 and SHIFT-JIS. Just to piss me off. Extremely easy to fix, extremely hard to diagnose. Fuck SHIFT-JIS, just use a global standard encoding ffs.

I wonder if they run into the same issues trying to translate it themselves.

$100 and they haven't finished the original translation + DLCs.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder if they run into the same issues trying to translate it themselves.

$100 and they haven't finished the original translation + DLCs.
Hopefully not. Seems like a uniquely Pythonic issue, and whatever text editor they're using to write the code probably switches between the two effortlessly.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes