Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Godspeed, a bunch of my coupons expire the day BEFORE it launches :FacePalm:
Did you get anything useful from them? There's always another way: Use them to buy games, sell those games to people who need them at a cheap price, then use that money to buy what you want.
You can sell them to translators here so that you can get both the games and and the one you like in english.
Life finds a way.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, I played the trial, and I could say that this time aside from just raping, there will also be NTR elements :KEK:

One worrying thing is that the maximum number of days is reduced from 80 to 70. The maximum action per day is still 3. And with the girls increased almost double, I can see the complaints already.
70Days.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The new breeding system is more diverse.
Girls will give goblins a bonus in all stats, not just one like before, but they give some stat more than the others. There will also be 2 skills to be inherited, one "Active skill" and one "Passive skill"

BreedingSystem.png

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Did you get anything useful from them? There's always another way: Use them to buy games, sell those games to people who need them at a cheap price, then use that money to buy what you want.
You can sell them to translators here so that you can get both the games and and the one you like in english.
Life finds a way.
Cheaper to wait for kind souls to upload via Nyaa torrents, seeing as this will be a popular release (and the price) I give it 48 hours before you see it on the high seas. I would like to support the devs, but I need a better demo than a few minutes.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Cheaper to wait for kind souls to upload via Nyaa torrents, seeing as this will be a popular release (and the price) I give it 48 hours before you see it on the high seas. I would like to support the devs, but I need a better demo than a few minutes.
Man they might even work faster than Rule34 artists.
Still, you gotta use those coupons anyways or they'll be wasted.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Okay, I played the trial, and I could say that this time aside from just raping, there will also be NTR elements :KEK:

One worrying thing is that the maximum number of days is reduced from 80 to 70. The maximum action per day is still 3. And with the girls increased almost double, I can see the complaints already.
View attachment 1306410
Only 70 days? Yikes. Either there'll be more things that extend the limit, like capturing Asteria does, it's just a trial version thing, or they expect you to have to choose a conquest path or something, making it hard/near impossible to take everything.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I noticed the NTR/Cuckoldry tag on the store! How does it feature exactly? Is it that you're the one doing the cucking; or is it a situation of captured girls being fucked by someone else...? :WaitWhat:
Netori (寝取り) is when you steal other people's partners. Netorare (寝取られ) is when your partner stolen from you. The new game has a Netori tag, no Netorare tag. We safe.

I mean, you can't really steal something that was stolen in the first place. Not really the kind of game series we have to worry about ever being cucked in, lmao.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah I noticed the NTR/Cuckoldry tag on the store! How does it feature exactly? Is it that you're the one doing the cucking; or is it a situation of captured girls being fucked by someone else...? :WaitWhat:
You play as the ugly lowly goblins, go figure.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Well, if goblins were to kill the groom and do the bride.. wouldn't it count as 1?

Guess i be waiting for the upload.

Also, given the limited number of days i wonder how does capturing that many girls work. Given how peperoncino games go, endings usually involves mind breaking a specific group of heroines or capture a number of girls within a time period.

If no one wants to provide the ending list, the most is wait for the jpn walkthrough site, akunaki.blog to post the ending requirements.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
You'll capture a man and woman, he'll have feelings for her or be in some type of relationship.

Happened before in one of the DLCs for the first game.

At least for the Lord, he makes the guy watch until he gives up in the end and dies.

• Haha
Reactions: thedoomerjo
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes