arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
maybe when upload the second game can put a torrent or something because for what im reading is a big game AAAroge

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
It does have ways to increase the turns.

In fact, the shitty "Training" mechanics from before has been completely re-made. Now, instead of sacrificing half of the goblins to increase one stat by 1, you now have this

View attachment 1308840

Every turn you have 3 random options.

For example, the 3 options up there are:
"Increase max turn by 5: sacrifice 5 Paladins"
"Increase Shaman birth rate by 1%: sacrifice 24 Shaman"
and "Increase Lord birth rate by 1%: sacrifice 28 Shaman."

The white line under the menu is "reroll", spending 1 action to change the options. Not only the rewards but also the requirement is randomized. It could be as simple as "sacrifice 25 goblins" or as outrageous as "Sacrifice 25 Lords" and even "Sacrifice one girl" for one same reward.
Neat. This might mean you could theoretically extend the turn limit an unlimited amount, which is cool. Can't wait for the translation.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So is it true in I'll Bourne that girls can be broken this time to actually be added to the attack party?

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
So is anything really different gameplay wise in the new game, or is it exactly the same but just with different girls?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So is anything really different gameplay wise in the new game, or is it exactly the same but just with different girls?
There are a few changes. The core is the same, but how you get stats has changed, breeding has changed, what you can improve has changed, new passive skills have been added. Nothing revolutionary, but it should play quite differently from before. Apparently you can also bring the seedbeds with you as soldiers now too.

Reactions: kuzno12

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, and I totally understand the need for a sequel as well at the point the last game was at, even without too many major changes. You were already pretty strained due to the time constraints with how many girls there were in the previous one. This type of game quickly has a character/content creep that's pretty unavoidable. Glad you can expand the timer in this one. The dev really couldn't continue the last game any more without messing with the mechanics/timer.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Can someone explains what exactly the 7700 JPY version that was just released adds to someone who already has all the DLC and the base game?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Wow. So then that only few changes....
Gameplay wise. It is a completely new cast, and twice the size of Goblin Burrow with all DLC. Every seedbed has as many scenes and CGs, plus it seems there are some new scene types.

There's also a custom H-scene creator that in theory could be used, but I don't know how well it will play with either a pirated copy or the ENG translation, so I don't really include it as a feature.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Gameplay wise. It is a completely new cast, and twice the size of Goblin Burrow with all DLC. Every seedbed has as many scenes and CGs, plus it seems there are some new scene types.

There's also a custom H-scene creator that in theory could be used, but I don't know how well it will play with either a pirated copy or the ENG translation, so I don't really include it as a feature.
i think the price alone goes for the big amount of cgs and voices lines, that quantity is big 44 girls is really big i can't blame them for trying to squeeze all they can of the game

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes