DoubleDeEdd

Jul 29, 2021
You get them from DLSite or the OP?

DLSite, just put all the patch_x.xp3 files into the main game folder from the individual DLC and run it.

OP, all of them are applied, just play the game.

again im a noob or just unexperienced person when it comes to this stuff. i cant seem to open the xp3 file with my current app's so how and is there a way you can show me like a video on where to copy and paste the info in the main game folder?

ugandaMarket

Aug 25, 2018
I assume you are reporting a bug with Illborne instead of Goblin Burrow? I fixed that bug in the 0.5 release, you must be running the 0.4 release so just update it.
I'm not sure its from Illborne, but i cannot confirm as I don't understand enough. I will provide the image of the error as soon as I download the game again.
One thing I'm sure, the game i downloaded is, "Goblin Burrow [v210505] [Peperoncino]".

Jul 27, 2021
Im having trouble launching this game. call me a idiot but i need some help because its just annoying for me to try understanding the damn thing. this keeps popping up. if anyone here has time to help out please assist
Hmmm. I downloaded it and it worked fine for me. I know for RPG maker games you have to download RPGVXAce RTP. Not sure if downloading that will help you. Maybe you need to be in Japanese Locale. The game might be trying to search for Japanese letters/kanji and you might not have it installed on your computer. Try that. I have a Japanese keyboard on my system, so maybe that does it alone for me.

ugandaMarket

Aug 25, 2018
I assume you are reporting a bug with Illborne instead of Goblin Burrow? I fixed that bug in the 0.5 release, you must be running the 0.4 release so just update it.
As you will be able to see on the following picture, the hand is giving me instructions to click somewhere, I tried to click there, click accept, cancel, i basically tried everything, as well as investigating for the bug without success. That is why I would like to ask if possible, or for a bug fix for this issue or a save from after this event so I can keep playing.
Thanks for the help :D
imagem_2021-07-31_185644.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
again im a noob or just unexperienced person when it comes to this stuff. i cant seem to open the xp3 file with my current app's so how and is there a way you can show me like a video on where to copy and paste the info in the main game folder?
You don't need to open the .xp3 files, you just drag and drop them into the main game folder.

I am not going to do a video on how to drag and drop a file from one folder to another, go to YouTube.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
As you will be able to see on the following picture, the hand is giving me instructions to click somewhere, I tried to click there, click accept, cancel, i basically tried everything, as well as investigating for the bug without success. That is why I would like to ask if possible, or for a bug fix for this issue or a save from after this event so I can keep playing.
Thanks for the help :D
View attachment 1327797
Is this an issue with Goblin Burrow or with Illborne? If Illborne, did you update to 0.5? Did you click the portrait of the Goblin like the tutorial tells you to? If Goblin Burrow, a full save is included.

ugandaMarket

Aug 25, 2018
Is this an issue with Goblin Burrow or with Illborne? If Illborne, did you update to 0.5? Did you click the portrait of the Goblin like the tutorial tells you to? If Goblin Burrow, a full save is included.
It's a Goblin Burrow problem, but if i use the full save, will I not lose all the story and character progress?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
It's a Goblin Burrow problem, but if i use the full save, will I not lose all the story and character progress?
Just tested it. No problems. You have to click the four images to the left hand side and select more alpha units for your army.

norman3455

Sep 27, 2018
Hey, can anyone help me understand what the DLSite page for I'llBorne means when it says that if we own the first game, we can play "Goblin Musou"?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, can anyone help me understand what the DLSite page for I'llBorne means when it says that if we own the first game, we can play "Goblin Musou"?
Just think of it as a future feature, currently there is very little interaction. Currently the only interaction is that you can go to File > Register Information to import your saves from Goblin Burrow into I'llborne.

Reactions: norman3455

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I looked away for 2 months or so and the game got another dlc? Sale must be good
ill borne is a new game with 44 new girls and some new mechanics and scenes builder but we are waiting for the translation check old post right here for more info

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I think they might, eventually, release another translation patch to update the DLCs to an official translation.
for what i know some dlcs gots trnaslated but they are missing like 4 girls or something, i only have played the fan translated version so don't quote me on that

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
What are the chances the new dlc will come with more than 3 "seedbeds"? If they're gonna charge almost a hundred dollars for the game they better drop like 5 on the upcoming update.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes