Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Probably not, but anyone have a save for I'll borne?
It's described as a "extra big expansion data" that can work as a standalone game.
Also says if you have the previous game you get the "Goblin Musou Mode"

So yeah, I think its a completely different game but if you have the previous game you can probably merge them together... idk.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got the game over for the succubus and hobit and I know that it takes both of them to be debauched in order to trigger. Is there a way to stop it once they are debauched?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I got the game over for the succubus and hobit and I know that it takes both of them to be debauched in order to trigger. Is there a way to stop it once they are debauched?
Kinda.

If you are at turn 77, Asteria will attack. If you capture her, you'll get a bonus 10 turns, and endings will only trigger at the end of turn 90. But, before turn 77 and Asteria, any endings will trigger automatically.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way to cheat in the game or have a sandbox mode or is it just various game overs after so many days pass?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a way to cheat in the game or have a sandbox mode or is it just various game overs after so many days pass?
read the documents attached to the game, the goals its to low the sanity of the seedbeds without killing them after 80 its game over unless you unlock the demon lord asteria which mean you have done the requirement to fight her more details on the documents attached in the winrar file

Aur4

Sep 17, 2020
This puts the game in Japanese and corrupted my saves.
oh you're playing with the english patch, it should be fixed if you apply it again (i applied the patch rn and it works perfectly), and about saves, with corrupted you mean they don't open? because the .zip I gave you has the saves of the person who unlocked the entire gallery, surely you replaced yours with the new ones. if that's the case, i'm sorry about that.
Maybe I should have mentioned it, but since you only asked for a save I couldn't guess either.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Weird, there was mention if you have both you'll be a goblin musou or something.
It hasn't been implemented yet. Illborne is very much a separate game: new cast, new mechanics, standalone execution. Just the same world and some core gameplay.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It hasn't been implemented yet. Illborne is very much a separate game: new cast, new mechanics, standalone execution. Just the same world and some core gameplay.
Yeah, read the part again, and it seems like it'd be a third installment(?), which gives you extra stuff for playing the first two.... Maybe/hopefully.

DoubleDeEdd

Jul 29, 2021
Im having trouble launching this game. call me a idiot but i need some help because its just annoying for me to try understanding the damn thing. this keeps popping up. if anyone here has time to help out please assist

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Im having trouble launching this game. call me a idiot but i need some help because its just annoying for me to try understanding the damn thing. this keeps popping up. if anyone here has time to help out please assist
You need to run it in Japanese locale, either by changing your system settings, or by using

Reactions: DoubleDeEdd

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
really helped thanks! but also i need to know how to make the dlc and that language patch work on the game please
You get them from DLSite or the OP?

DLSite, just put all the patch_x.xp3 files into the main game folder from the individual DLC and run it.

OP, all of them are applied, just play the game.

ugandaMarket

Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone, there seems to be a bug in the first day at the barracks part where u select the leader. i simply cannot leave the screen and continue the tutorial.
does anyone have a 2nd day save so i can dodge the bug?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes