MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
for what i know some dlcs gots trnaslated but they are missing like 4 girls or something, i only have played the fan translated version so don't quote me on that
I am the one who made the fan translation, so you can quote me on what I said. Only the base game has official translation. All remaining seedbeds are fan translated, except 4 DLC characters who are still MTL.

What are the chances the new dlc will come with more than 3 "seedbeds"? If they're gonna charge almost a hundred dollars for the game they better drop like 5 on the upcoming update.
The price of Illborne is pretty steep, but in line with a game that was ~4x larger than the original Goblin Burrow at launch. The DLC have been quite cheap though.

Reactions: GEORGEM

[VN]Khanh

Aug 5, 2021
it would be better if someone can make a updated guide for the new version since the names is totally different with the old guide

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
it would be better if someone can make a updated guide for the new version since the names is totally different with the old guide
the guides for goblin burrows seen complete to me, just that in the hardmode the girls switch each other at random the guide says that, the guides provides the goblin information the stats guides to the endings, ect.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
How has this game gotten so big? I'm literally astounded by just the sheer scale of the game now.

[VN]Khanh

Aug 5, 2021
the guides for goblin burrows seen complete to me, just that in the hardmode the girls switch each other at random the guide says that, the guides provides the goblin information the stats guides to the endings, ect.
i'm talking about the "walkthrough" (im sorry its not guide) from the uploader, its outdated

Reactions: Yamemai

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
How do you even install Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne ?
1 question do you bought the game? is the answer is no them you need to wait the fan translation team upload it here on a separate post, and is the answer is yes then you know ill borne is another game and not a dlc

hunterla34

Feb 12, 2021
Can someone knowledgeable in cheats help me with the save file of the Goblin burrow game? Let's cheat with more action points and food, the more the better. Or someone with a similar save please share it with me. Only cheat actions and food, please.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
1 question do you bought the game? is the answer is no them you need to wait the fan translation team upload it here on a separate post, and is the answer is yes then you know ill borne is another game and not a dlc
oh so borne is another game thanks for the info i initial thought was like wait another DLC

Reactions: arucard34

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
How do you get Elf Queen to show up? Do any girls require a high difficulty rating?
the game has a guide showing what you need to do so the girls shows up the elf queen needs you to clear elven shrine or elven temple twice so she shows up

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Why this game needs jap emulator? Will it have a normal release and will it be uncensored?
What do you mean by "normal release"?
The game is made in Japan, by a Japanese team and on a Japanese computer. Using an emulator ensures it works properly.
Japanese law is against uncensored works. You could, say, team up with a foreign company to make an uncensored English version but that doesn't seem to be what the devs intend to do.

FeYutri

Apr 25, 2021
I don't know if it's a bug or mistranslation, but Zara's "Plague of Rust" buff only lasts for one turn, not three as stated on its description. I'm leaning more towards that it's a bug, because this would make her skill no different from Sophie's skill, which is the same, but only supposed to last for one turn and is acquired much earlier on in the game.

Either that or my game is borked idk.

Last edited:

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
What do you mean by "normal release"?
The game is made in Japan, by a Japanese team and on a Japanese computer. Using an emulator ensures it works properly.
Japanese law is against uncensored works. You could, say, team up with a foreign company to make an uncensored English version but that doesn't seem to be what the devs intend to do.
There are other jap games that doesent need emulator!

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
There are other jap games that doesent need emulator!
This game was first intended to be sold to Japanese consumers. MuninKai only translated it, he didn't do anything to the code.
Now that the English update has been released, it seems playable without an emulator now as it's meant for global users.
I just checked, instead of texts, in some places, there's only a bunch of question marks.
Many Jap games still need emulators. Dlsite outright mentions that.
As for the others, sorry if I'm wrong (I don't know much about coding) but maybe they work because they are made either using foreign engines or with the intention of selling overseas?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes