arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
so atack but dont win ?
but the time limit runs out so quick the elven schrein wont even apper before day 70 reight ?
i have unlocked all following the table that come with the game so you can force to get some girls before is you clear 2 times some stages and that way you accelerate the day for them to come remember you can't have more than one event per day and for event i mean capturing a girl
1629660254049.png

zigomard

Aug 13, 2017
Bit strange, but my combat training doesn't work, i just have the option to go back even though i have 500+ goblins. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Bit strange, but my combat training doesn't work, i just have the option to go back even though i have 500+ goblins. Does anyone know why and how to fix it?
Also, using the full gallery saves, i get that screen for some girls in the gallery
You are not running the game in Japanese localisation (I can tell because there are ???? rather than kanji in your screenshot). The game is still coded in Japanese, even if the displayed text is in English. You need to use Locale Emulator to play this game.

I downloaded the game on page 1 but it shows as version 200827 not 210505. How can I check the version?
The version numbers are in the verDatdd.ks files, they are just not the correct ones. I'm not sure why when I was making this translation I didn't copy-paste them from subsequent updates, but the download in the OP is fully up to date.

zigomard

Aug 13, 2017
You are not running the game in Japanese localisation (I can tell because there are ???? rather thank kanji in your screenshot). The game is still coded in Japanese, even if the displayed text is in English. You need to use Locale Emulator to play this game.
Oh! I'm on mac, using preferences, i had set my region in japan but still used english as my language i've set it to japanese now and it seems to work. I'm kind of surprised i didn't have to download an application or something. Thanks for telling me the problem ^^

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
So when does the new DLC get added to the current game? Is it out yet or in the works? I can't read Japanese.
that not a dlc for goblin burrow but for ill borne a sequel to goblin burrow, that some folks here are translating it to english and that post of twitter is about a dlc for ill borne so that pretty much it

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
is anybody else having problems loading the saved game files?
I load in the Date from the 'savedata' zip and replace the current save files. I have all the save files, but it doesnt let me load any game. It only loads the AutoSave of a previous game.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone trying to play I'll borne and trying to wonder why the game doesn't load when you add patch 1. The error message states you need the latest version of I'll borne before you can patch it.

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
There is a cheat to give you more time or stop the count down of the days??
I dont think so, you might be able to do it with a cheat engine software; its a shame, since it would be awesome if you could train all the girls yourself. instead you have to rely on human meat to lewd them in one playthrough.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i cant for the life of me beat the busty girl with the giant hammer when she invades the cave. my large red ogres just seem to cast a sort of hexagon every time and just get slaughtered. what do i do?.
nvm, turns out i for some reason cant attack with the red guys.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes