MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There are other jap games that doesent need emulator!
There are no plans announced by the devs to release an English system version. There are no plans announced by the devs to license it for foreign distribution for an uncensored release.

I don't know if it's a bug or mistranslation, but Zara's "Plague of Rust" buff only lasts for one turn, not three as stated on its description. I'm leaning more towards that it's a bug, because this would make her skill no different from Sophie's skill, which is the same, but only supposed to last for one turn and is acquired much earlier on in the game.

Either that or my game is borked idk.
Huh. It is a translation error. Actually two translation errors in one. I suspect because I copy-pasted and changed the wrong value. Should be "3x DEF for 1 turn", which is better than Flowing Wall from Sophie, which is "2x DEF for 1 turn".

FeYutri

Apr 25, 2021
Huh. It is a translation error. Actually two translation errors in one. I suspect because I copy-pasted and changed the wrong value. Should be "3x DEF for 1 turn", which is better than Flowing Wall from Sophie, which is "2x DEF for 1 turn".
Damn, 2x DEF for three turns would have been so much better for Zara's skill, but oh well. Thanks for clearing that mistranslation up.

Reactions: MuninKai

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Why this game needs jap emulator? Will it have a normal release and will it be uncensored?
first time?? many games here need locale emulator or changing the system language to japanese because japanese games are made for japan market, that pretty normal here, my advice download your locale emulator, and all your rpgmaker packs because a lot of games use that to be playable

Reactions: Yamemai

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
You mentioned the "3 new girls from DLC"
is there a link here in the channel to DL those girls?
from what i know goblin burrows here, its completed have all dlc girls translated except some dialogues from 2 or 3 girls, but they are all in the game the complete save i think it means he has unlocked everything except the ending and scenes from that last 3 but the game have all girls, maybe im wrong

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
There is a complete gallery unlock save included with the download. Download in the OP contains all DLC.
Is there a way to get the complete gallery with all scenes and endings in one playthrough though? I like to earn the gallery myself through the game, not just pop in the full save at the start.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a way to get the complete gallery with all scenes and endings in one playthrough though? I like to earn the gallery myself through the game, not just pop in the full save at the start.
No. There are 11 endings, and all of them are mutually exclusive. You can shrink that down to five, because each DLC has an 'ultimate' ending that can be used to unlock everything from the DLC. The game is also not designed around a single playthrough, but multiple NewGame+ loops.

Reactions: Yamemai and GEORGEM

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
No. There are 11 endings, and all of them are mutually exclusive. You can shrink that down to five, because each DLC has an 'ultimate' ending that can be used to unlock everything from the DLC. The game is also not designed around a single playthrough, but multiple NewGame+ loops.
Well at least that's replay value I guess

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes