MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone else with the complete edition confirm if the english translation is bugged? Some of the characters like Sophie revert back to japanese but I can confirm their chinese translations are working, just not the english for some reason? Anybody know of a way to fix this or do we just have to wait?
Peperoncino has only translated the base game seedbeds so far. All the DLC remain untranslated in English (though many have received translation to CN), so DLC seedbeds will be in JPN even using the complete edition.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does the walkthrough is still worth it? 'couse I've noticed that it has a few things that confuses me, like for example on "Day 4" it says: " `Sophie give born to gen 2 goblin" were I guess should be Anvil, 'cause unless i'm missing something you shouldn't have Sophie that early right? then the next line says: "`Sophie breed with gen 1 goblin, let Anvil rest because we want her to breed with the gen 2 goblin next day." Which again doesn't make sense 'couse you shouldn't have Sophie that early, and I guess it doesn't makes sense to let Anvil rest since she has infinite SAN? or do I'm missing something there too? My guess is that it should be Anvil breed with gen 1 goblin and let Jada rest?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Does the walkthrough is still worth it? 'couse I've noticed that it has a few things that confuses me, like for example on "Day 4" it says: " `Sophie give born to gen 2 goblin" were I guess should be Anvil, 'cause unless i'm missing something you shouldn't have Sophie that early right? then the next line says: "`Sophie breed with gen 1 goblin, let Anvil rest because we want her to breed with the gen 2 goblin next day." Which again doesn't make sense 'couse you shouldn't have Sophie that early, and I guess it doesn't makes sense to let Anvil rest since she has infinite SAN? or do I'm missing something there too? My guess is that it should be Anvil breed with gen 1 goblin and let Jada rest?
maybe its a little outdated or it was being wrote from game+ i got sophie the earlist on a new save on normal new game at day 3 day 4 she can be used
1635110961356.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The walkthrough is out of date. You can't follow it step-by-step, but it's still good as a kind of 'things to think about as you play'. For instance, Jada replaces Sophie as who you can get on Day 3 for breeding on Day 4.

The reason to rest is not to balance SAN but because your goblins improve as they gain generations. So it's better to wait a day for Gen 2 goblins to be available as sires rather than sire again with the Gen 1 goblins you have in your Burrow.

Reactions: Taurom

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Can we wait there?
in the older posts in this same thread it state that the complete edition is all the game and the dlcs right, but only main game and first dlc are translated on english, so for now we can't get it.

Also try atleast to read the last page here someone has asked the same question about the complete edition thing 7 post above you.

also the game posted here have all the dlcs in it (in 1 download you don't need to download anything else) and all of them translated to english some girls are mtl but are readable

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So is there any strategy that doesn't require 150+ hours of naval gazing at every single goblin? Like 100 Goblin Lords lose to beginner defenders 100% of the time because 3 damage kills every goblin type! What IS this game?! 25 days in and an attack wave killed 100 5th and 6th generation paladins, lords, and champions. This game is impossible to follow.

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
Im not sure i understand. You are having trouble with someone using aoe spells? I dont think the game is that hard. first play through can be hard, but after new game plus it gets much easier due to keeping your units.

one thing you can do is save before the invasion. If you lose and it doesnt look like you have a chance to defend the base, reload, empty your defences and just lose. You will save your units for the next play through. You can build up again and make sure you are ready for the same invasion, since it will happen again in your second playthrough.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So is there any strategy that doesn't require 150+ hours of naval gazing at every single goblin? Like 100 Goblin Lords lose to beginner defenders 100% of the time because 3 damage kills every goblin type! What IS this game?! 25 days in and an attack wave killed 100 5th and 6th generation paladins, lords, and champions. This game is impossible to follow.
The Alpha units are the only ones that have their stats really counted. Pack units contribute only a percentage of their stats, and any attack will inflict a minimum amount of casualties. Raising DEF and HP stats will reduce casualties from catastrophic to attrition, but as long as you are allowing your enemy to hit you, you will take casualties. Rare Goblin types have better stats, but not radically higher stats. Read the Walkthrough if you're struggling. It's extremely out of date for timing, but the basic strategy it lays out still works.

5th and 6th generation is still extremely weak. Every generation only gains one point in one stat. The basic conceit of the game is that goblins are extremely weak. In addition, all peperoncino games are designed around a NewGame+ loop, basically that you won't get strong enough in a single playthrough (without substantial min-maxing) to reach the end of the game. It is designed around doing multiple playthroughs to build up strength and unlock progressively more challenging endings.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The first playthrough is rough. What I did was I'd cycle through the first page of the save, saving at the beginning of the day and overwriting the first save when I reached the bottom. For the AOE adventurers, prepare 2-3 traps that grant 1-turn invulnerability and pray your backlines are both covered against AOE. Save scum until they are. Then on your turn, snipe the enemy caster. You can find my general Raid/Defender setup a page back.
P.S. I made to to an ending around day 50 or 60 on my first playthrough. At that point, I decided to just NewGame+ from there because my invincibility traps were running out. Apparently someone's beaten the game in a single playthrough, but it gets significantly easier every loop. By my 2nd NG+, I was already steamrolling everything, even challenging god.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The first playthrough is rough. What I did was I'd cycle through the first page of the save, saving at the beginning of the day and overwriting the first save when I reached the bottom. For the AOE adventurers, prepare 2-3 traps that grant 1-turn invulnerability and pray your backlines are both covered against AOE. Save scum until they are. Then on your turn, snipe the enemy caster. You can find my general Raid/Defender setup a page back.
P.S. I made to to an ending around day 50 or 60 on my first playthrough. At that point, I decided to just NewGame+ from there because my invincibility traps were running out. Apparently someone's beaten the game in a single playthrough, but it gets significantly easier every loop. By my 2nd NG+, I was already steamrolling everything, even challenging god.
i tryed to capture the demon lord astoria in the first playthrought get to turn 90 but she never appear, so i have to do that in new game+, my goblin where fucking stronk, but astoria didn't not appear

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i tryed to capture the demon lord astoria in the first playthrought get to turn 90 but she never appear, so i have to do that in new game+, my goblin where fucking stronk, but astoria didn't not appear
You might need to set your difficulty level higher or something. She attacked my base on day 77 as the 11th heroine invader at 3 star difficulty .

Reactions: arucard34

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
For the AOE adventurers, prepare 2-3 traps that grant 1-turn invulnerability and pray your backlines are both covered against AOE.
How do I increase the amount of traps I can build? There's no research tree and I can only build ONE heal for 10 health "trap" and my best troops get massacred in 3 turns.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do I increase the amount of traps I can build? There's no research tree and I can only build ONE heal for 10 health "trap" and my best troops get massacred in 3 turns.
Oh, you're replying in the wrong thread. That's I'll borne, the sequel to this game.

Though the answer is the Rituals menu (button looks like an orc face on the bottom right). They don't always show up, you'll need to check it regularly.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, you're replying in the wrong thread. That's I'll borne, the sequel to this game.

Though the answer is the Rituals menu (button looks like an orc face on the bottom right). They don't always show up, you'll need to check it regularly.
What do you mean? You can pick and choose between Healing, damage at the end of turns, and invulnerability from the Armory at the top corner of the map.

I farmed them from the tower. I usually go a day or two after I've been raided by a heroine team so that I don't lose like 50 goblins. You'll want one backline team of Shamans supported by shamans though. Their job is to oneshot everything. The front line just needs to survive as long as possible. Once they're in danger of dying, stick to just defending with the front and attack with the back. Losing one paladin and one red goblin (and like a handful of regular goblins) is a small price to pay for defense against raids.

Reactions: Satyr

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What do you mean? You can pick and choose between Healing, damage at the end of turns, and invulnerability from the Armory at the top corner of the map.

I farmed them from the tower. I usually go a day or two after I've been raided by a heroine team so that I don't lose like 50 goblins. You'll want one backline team of Shamans supported by shamans though. Their job is to oneshot everything. The front line just needs to survive as long as possible. Once they're in danger of dying, stick to just defending with the front and attack with the back. Losing one paladin and one red goblin (and like a handful of regular goblins) is a small price to pay for defense against raids.
There was a mechanic change between Goblin Burrow and I'll borne. In GB you can set up to 3 traps from the start. In IB you can only set 1 trap until you unlock additional traps with Rituals. If OP can only set 1 trap, they're playing IB not GB.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
um why is it not tagged completed? i thought the game already completed and has ending?
it has dlc too, is it translated too in this thread?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes