Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
Ok i am using Cheat engeine to try and give me infinite time and supplies but i can't tell wich code to go to.
When i do attemped to find these items in question though i do see black and red numbers.
Can any one explain this to me since i just got back to using cheat engeine just recently.
Also if the items i am looking for are there in the numbers which do i check the red numbers or black numbers?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Ok i am using Cheat engeine to try and give me infinite time and supplies but i can't tell wich code to go to.
When i do attemped to find these items in question though i do see black and red numbers.
Can any one explain this to me since i just got back to using cheat engeine just recently.
Also if the items i am looking for are there in the numbers which do i check the red numbers or black numbers?
Typically, in this game you have to try to scan an item for a few time to pinpoint what their address is.
How I do it is at beginning of the game farm 5 of one item (Bread is easiest) Then go to the kitchen menu. Type in 5 in the Cheat Engine -> New scan -> Feed a girl or a goblin one bread -> type in 4 -> next scan -> Feed -> type in 3. Repeat until there is only one address left.

Once you have one address, to get another item next to it in the list, you use "Add address manually" -> type in the address you got and then +C or -C. For example, the previous of Bread in the item list is Holy Woman Meat, the address of Bread is 1234567, then the address of Holy Woman Meat would be 1234567-C

That's how I do it. But keep in mind when you restart the game or load a save, the addresses change, so you will have to do it again.

Reactions: bleh1236

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Hi
Just started and I am stuck in the tutorial. How do I start with the Predatory Army?
Repeat the same action you did to select the first unit for the attack team leader, but on the buttons below. Remember that you will need to select a different goblin unit to do that or else you will just swap a unit's place for another.

-

A japanese twitter user (Who posted on Peperoncino's latest post about the number of character's that you can capture in the game) found 4 unnused sprites other than the ones available for the 44 characters that were already presented in the character bio's in the website, though it's unknown if these are unnused, secret game content or left in there for future DLC. Here's one of the sprites he found.

Reactions: vTed

AeiouYaeiou

Sep 13, 2020
Repeat the same action you did to select the first unit for the attack team leader, but on the buttons below. Remember that you will need to select a different goblin unit to do that or else you will just swap a unit's place for another.

-

A japanese twitter user (Who posted on Peperoncino's latest post about the number of character's that you can capture in the game) found 4 unnused sprites other than the ones available for the 44 characters that were already presented in the character bio's in the website, though it's unknown if these are unnused, secret game content or left in there for future DLC. Here's one of the sprites he found.
thanks for the help

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018

The latest tweet, mentions that they've got 44 girls. And shows us a knight and her (according to translation) maid.
1625903954303.png 1625903967645.png

-

The tweet the above quote was talking about.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Any chance of an official translation when it comes out? Surely they're aware of the appetite for it in the West.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
So, i just playing this game for a few days. Is there any way to increase that 3 daily command other than tweaking it with cheat engine.? Or did it increased in new game+ ?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone know what the price will be once Ill'borne drops?
Nope, but I expect $30-$40 USD

So, i just playing this game for a few days. Is there any way to increase that 3 daily command other than tweaking it with cheat engine.? Or did it increased in new game+ ?
No way in game, its always three actions. Dunno about using cheat engine.

You could dig in the folders and open up the code using an IDE (Notepad ++, VScode, etc)

Just be warned that you can mess your game up if you change the wrong values, so make backups.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Nope, but I expect $30-$40 USD

No way in game, its always three actions. Dunno about using cheat engine.

You could dig in the folders and open up the code using an IDE (Notepad ++, VScode, etc)

Just be warned that you can mess your game up if you change the wrong values, so make backups.
I've tweaked daily action to 8 with CE before, And yeah sometimes it crash the game when i tried to fiddle with the strings. But it's hassle to do it manually every time i play or if i load the game.

Oh well, thanks for answering.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes