Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you look around, you'll see many good strategies. In general, on the day she comes, place the weakest goblin and the weakest goblin only as a leader (minimise loss), lose, new game+(gain extra time), breed stronger goblins, choose the weakest one and lose again (even more time). Do it a few times until you think you have enough for the fight. Remember to use traps and save in case you lose or win but lose a large portion of your force.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am still on a game where I have not started over yet. Rrtbfytyty 's idea isn't bad at all, and actually, it's preferred. I am currently at day 58 and I have to admit I have survived so far but I have just 'survived'.

My idea is to keep breeding and get a surplus of goblins. I don't have to attack the Succubus and while we still get attacked, the traps and a few good goblins (A goblin lord, a champion, a paladin, and a shaman in that order) with a ton of fodder has helped. Healing and flowing wall have been my boons, and while I had trouble with the succubus, I was able to beat her down with a strong Champion and Lord.

I assume the game is all RNGjesus with the births. I got lucky and got a Lord on my second generation, and champions on third and on. I am close to beating it the first time and I assume that I should have probably done what everyone suggests and just lose. But I don't like losing, so. :p

I guess I will probably not get some sort of good ending, since I don't have a lot of girls. Who knows? (I haven't even seen one of the girls from the second dlc). But lots of fodder and focusing on making my units stronger through breeding and food is how I have stayed afloat.

Also, thanks to MuninKai for answering my question. I might just use your translations soon. Some of the dlc characters I am curious about with their stories.

Question to all.
When do we get the two units on the far right?
1621605002061.png
(This was taken after I met a certain dark elf. Like I said, afloat lol)
I hope we can get them close to end game. I am super curious if that is a female goblin.

- M

P.S.: I like this game. It's a fun breeding game with some unique elements to it. There are some problems, but its one of the better ones all n' all.

EDIT:

As of 13:05 my time, I have lost on day 63. I guess it is true; without prior knowledge (a guide telling you exactly WHAT to do), you can't make it on your own devices the first time. I have started my first new game +. Just thought I'd add this to my post since I wasn't being smug, but I WAS feeling confident. It IS, what it is. Hopefully, my second play-through will bring better results, and if I have to go to a 3rd or 4th playthrough, I will eventually have the strength to annihilate that annoyance.

So I retract my statements about skidding through so far. I thought it might not be possible to beat certain characters at my strength... and I was right.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ForbiddenStalker

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
At the upper right corner of the raid map, there's a tower in which you fight 100 battles consecutively and get pretty good loot. From floor 20 there's a chance you can get those units as loot. They are not real units but rather bundles of wolves for goblins and meat shields for orcs in the army (not for the leader). Each battle consumes one of them and their effect is 50% percent chance of completely blocking either normal attack or spell each turn depending on which unit you choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
At the upper left corner of the raid map, there's a tower in which you fight 100 battles consecutively and get pretty good loot. From floor 20 there's a chance you can get those units as loot. They are not real units but rather bundles of wolves for goblins and meat shields for orcs in the army (not for the leader). Each battle consumes one of them and their effect is 50% percent chance of completely blocking either normal attack or spell each turn depending on which unit you choose.
I actually started going down the floors at first, and I kind of wish I started going down the floors earlier on. I'll try to do that in my second playthrough. Thanks for the info!

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
stuck pls send help and goblin girl nudes
Did you open the file with the two fishes titled "goblin burrow"?
If you search in the "data" file, you will find a bunch of images used in the game. Each girl has three types of images.: Clothed, nude and nude+chained.
Fun fact: Replacing them with images of the same name won't cause any errors which means after copying, changing names and pasting a few times, you can freely change the appearance of girls in sex scenes.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020
I am still on a game where I have not started over yet. Rrtbfytyty 's idea isn't bad at all, and actually, it's preferred. I am currently at day 58 and I have to admit I have survived so far but I have just 'survived'.

My idea is to keep breeding and get a surplus of goblins. I don't have to attack the Succubus and while we still get attacked, the traps and a few good goblins (A goblin lord, a champion, a paladin, and a shaman in that order) with a ton of fodder has helped. Healing and flowing wall have been my boons, and while I had trouble with the succubus, I was able to beat her down with a strong Champion and Lord.

I assume the game is all RNGjesus with the births. I got lucky and got a Lord on my second generation, and champions on third and on. I am close to beating it the first time and I assume that I should have probably done what everyone suggests and just lose. But I don't like losing, so. :p

I guess I will probably not get some sort of good ending, since I don't have a lot of girls. Who knows? (I haven't even seen one of the girls from the second dlc). But lots of fodder and focusing on making my units stronger through breeding and food is how I have stayed afloat.

Also, thanks to MuninKai for answering my question. I might just use your translations soon. Some of the dlc characters I am curious about with their stories.

Question to all.
When do we get the two units on the far right?
View attachment 1205352
(This was taken after I met a certain dark elf. Like I said, afloat lol)
I hope we can get them close to end game. I am super curious if that is a female goblin.

- M

P.S.: I like this game. It's a fun breeding game with some unique elements to it. There are some problems, but its one of the better ones all n' all.

EDIT:

As of 13:05 my time, I have lost on day 63. I guess it is true; without prior knowledge (a guide telling you exactly WHAT to do), you can't make it on your own devices the first time. I have started my first new game +. Just thought I'd add this to my post since I wasn't being smug, but I WAS feeling confident. It IS, what it is. Hopefully, my second play-through will bring better results, and if I have to go to a 3rd or 4th playthrough, I will eventually have the strength to annihilate that annoyance.

So I retract my statements about skidding through so far. I thought it might not be possible to beat certain characters at my strength... and I was right.
There is chang to drop in Tower If you get hight enough there you go

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I have 'beaten' the game 4 times now.
Slightly burnt out on it, but I still love the concept.
I appreciate the help that everyone has given me so far.
I am going for a big ending now. My goblins are pretty strong at generation 35 or so.
I am worried because if you break certain characters, you can get their ending. I want to mind break all of them and get an ending for that.
Any suggestions, anyone?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I am going for a big ending now. My goblins are pretty strong at generation 35 or so.
I am worried because if you break certain characters, you can get their ending. I want to mind break all of them and get an ending for that.
Any suggestions, anyone?
Before doing a NG+, kill off as many girls who will provide you with holy woman meat as you can. This will prove useful in breaking the sanity of some of the tougher girls on the new save file. In addition, once you have defeated Asteria, you will no longer trigger endings by getting certain girls to debauched, only by hitting day 90 (you get 10 extra days if you defeat Asteria). So, many of the girls you should simply almost break before you get Asteria, and finish breaking them afterwards.

Oct 27, 2020
Any suggestions, anyone?
I'm trying to get Escape ending right now but don't know how Could you lend me a hand?

Oct 27, 2020
Before doing a NG+, kill off as many girls who will provide you with holy woman meat as you can. This will prove useful in breaking the sanity of some of the tougher girls on the new save file. In addition, once you have defeated Asteria, you will no longer trigger endings by getting certain girls to debauched, only by hitting day 90 (you get 10 extra days if you defeat Asteria). So, many of the girls you should simply almost break before you get Asteria, and finish breaking them afterwards.
Wait Asteria? you mean that girl who got 999 hp?!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm trying to get Escape ending right now but don't know how Could you lend me a hand?
There is a Hint section in the Gallery which lays it out. You need Sayuki and Hibiki broken before you capture Diana. So basically, get those two then stop capturing girls on the map when Diana appears.

Any suggestions, anyone?
There is, unfortunately, no easy way to do this. All I can recommend is using the Seedbed menu on the bottom right (chains icon) to watch when you are going to break someone and then stop breeding them if they're not part of your desired win condition (in my fan version this is displayed, in the official version of the game you will need to do math). Once your goblins start getting strong enough you can also just stop breeding the low tier girls, which makes shooting for specific endings a lot easier. Unfortunately, the devs did not put in an Endless mode. I've considered modding the game to allow it, but there would be no special ending for that. For modding it, I suspect it would be easiest to just do a new release version that is 'Endless Mode' with a few lines of code in the base gameplay loop that check for ending conditions removed. Not a priority for me though, maybe when I'm doing Virgin Lode 2 and am elbow keep in KiriKiri code again, or when the next official translation is released, I'll revisit the idea.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes