• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Goblin Jaeger [v0.0.1] [Milkshake Project]

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
Приветствую, почему появляется черный экран при запуске и "не отвечает" в диспетчере задач
Привет, SSS850, мы хотели бы узнать больше, почему у вас возникает эта проблема, потому что это первый раз, когда сообщается, любой случай не можете поделиться с нами своими компьютерными спецификациями? Таким образом, мы можем проверить, что может вызвать проблему.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
uhhhh, couple of things, being able to move the camera? Also having the goblin dick go IN her not OVER or Through her? Combat is ok and I like the look of the game but serious work needs to be done on the rape animation(s) and the camera control. Also hoping like gangbang / gangrape will be added. Having a group of goblins swinging weapons while one is trying to rape the character is very off putting.
Hi Uberstuff, we're in the process of incorporating camera movement and different camera angles for the end scene, so rest assured, we're addressing this aspect. Furthermore, we're considering the addition of more scenes, including gangbang/gangrape scenes.

Also, on version 0.0.2 we already fixed the glitch where the dick of the goblin is not going IN her, so this has been addressed too.

Please keep in mind that this version is a proof of concept, so there might be some content gaps. However, our plan is to expand with more scenes, animations, levels, and more in the future. Your feedback is valuable as we develop the game further.

sss850

Aug 19, 2019
Привет, SSS850, мы хотели бы узнать больше, почему возникает эта проблема, потому что это первый раз, когда сообщается, любой случай не может поделиться с нашими компьютерными особенностями? Таким образом, мы можем проверить, что может возникнуть проблема.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Процессор Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3,20 ГГц 3,20 ГГц
Оперативная память 16,0 ГБ
Виндовс 10 Про
Тип системы 64-разрядная операционная система, процессор x64

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
Привет, SSS850, Спасибо за обновление! Мы усердно сосредотачиваемся на оптимизации игры, чтобы обеспечить беспрепятственный опыт для вас. Следите за нашим предстоящим обновлением, дайте ему вращение и дайте нам знать, если вы заметите улучшенную производительность! Ваш отзыв очень важен.

ChouUn

Mar 19, 2019
I'm honored that my casual complaint was taken seriously.
Although I complained about the substantial disk space occupied by the POC, to the extent that it discouraged people from downloading it.
I found myself involuntarily downloading and playing it, subsequently deriving some enjoyment from the experience.

As a professional in the internet industry, I'm pleased to see that you're using software engineering methods to classify the priority and the implementation difficulty of requests.
I hope you're on the right track!

Dar'Kais

Mar 26, 2018
Привет, SSS850, Спасибо за обновление! Мы усердно сосредотачиваемся на оптимизации игры, чтобы обеспечить беспрепятственный опыт для вас. Следите за нашим предстоящим обновлением, дайте ему вращение и дайте нам знать, если вы заметите улучшенную производительность! Ваш отзыв очень важен.
Have you forgotten about your game?