Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
xuanchuan.png

Overview:
This is a point-and-click elimination, anime and beautiful girl game. You are welcome to come to a different world. Please go to the Nether Tower and seek the help of the elves and sisters to leave here.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-05-18
Developer: Peach Orange Studio
Censorship: No
Version: FINAL
Language: English
Voice Language: Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How To Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

9IiCFILROh.png h83mRrp4FK.png koV6MvbJ2t.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
great another no sexual fun game yippy ;);)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I found this game to be very hard, I can't win the 6th girl.
May be I am not playing it the right way.
Can somebody provide some tips or strategy to do it right?
I have noticed that sometimes my click produces a nice ring bell, I assume this means that my move was good.
Some other times my click produces only a dull sound, I assume this means that my move was bad.
How can I get a good click always?
How can I get time bonus (those clock elements)?
my eyes and hands are getting crazy with this @_@
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
I found this game to be very hard, I can't win the 6th girl.
May be I am not playing it the right way.
Can somebody provide some tips or strategy to do it right?
I have noticed that sometimes my click produces a nice ring bell, I assume this means that my move was good.
Some other times my click produces only a dull sound, I assume this means that my move was bad.
How can I get a good click always?
How can I get time bonus (those clock elements)?
my eyes and hands are getting crazy with this @_@
Thank you very much.
Every so many completions in a row (5-6ish), you get a power up. That's the bell sound. There's a progress bar in the lower left. They're frequent enough, at least in the few levels I played. You get penalized if you click a combo that isn't a match-3 or more (that's the dull sound I believe), so accuracy is more important than clicking madly.

I'd save up some of those powerups (except the clock) for when you don't see any easy matches. That helped me a lot.

For anyone else looking, there are more than 3 girls, you can scroll up very very slowly (if you don't notice the slider bar). You complete one puzzle successfully, and the interactive gallery opens up on the main screen. Don't keep repeating the first puzzle like I did, there doesn't seem to be a point. Win, then go back, check out the gallery, and go to the next girl.

Took me about 10 mintues to figure out the game and get about 5 girls in before I got bored. It's OK, just not very deep or exciting.

Reactions: joehoe

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Every so many completions in a row (5-6ish), you get a power up. That's the bell sound. There's a progress bar in the lower left. They're frequent enough, at least in the few levels I played. You get penalized if you click a combo that isn't a match-3 or more (that's the dull sound I believe), so accuracy is more important than clicking madly.

I'd save up some of those powerups (except the clock) for when you don't see any easy matches. That helped me a lot.

For anyone else looking, there are more than 3 girls, you can scroll up very very slowly (if you don't notice the slider bar). You complete one puzzle successfully, and the interactive gallery opens up on the main screen. Don't keep repeating the first puzzle like I did, there doesn't seem to be a point. Win, then go back, check out the gallery, and go to the next girl.

Took me about 10 mintues to figure out the game and get about 5 girls in before I got bored. It's OK, just not very deep or exciting.
Hey Gress, thank you for your response.
I am not spamming the clicks, I only do valid combos (match 3 or more).
The props (bonus items) appear when the skill bar is full, but this don't cause the bell sound.
The bell sound happens without a prop (bonus item) being generated.
The dull sound happens even with valid combos (match 3 or more).

So I still need some insight and strategy to advance in this game.

Thanks

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
tested game tried it first puzzles could not past it that's end me never download game with puzzles again
at top 1st page does not say puzzles that's the only reason i tested it never again