matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For RPGM games, you have to manually move your saves, but yes, this update does need a restart for the quest log to work. The dev included a save on the main page.
When I try to move it game not ee this save how to do it properly

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone willing to share new save. Old one doesnt work with new log quest.

BTW I hope that someday I will be able to have some "fun" with human ladies also!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I have a problem look at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I fix this ? please help
Aaand you will prolly have this problem when using old save from 0.31 in 0.32
Quest Log was non-existant in 0.31 so... You should start a new game or go to Opening Post (at first page) and download posted save file from there.

Reactions: Parodos

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Hahah, this game has some genuine laughs to offer. The less serious tone is an interesting change of pace.

Word of warning, Goblin Layer cant seem be able to equip the fancy pants I bought him for some reason :p Thats probably a bug? Also, adding an option to use the healing spell out of combat would make sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalurker

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
probably mentioned a few times by now but the save file provided does not show up
It's common to RPG Maker MV games.

So, for the first time:
- start a new game,
- immediately save the game when you can in the slot 1 (i.e. 'File 1' - it's important to use this slot),
- exit the game,
- replace your own save file in the '\www\save' subdirectory of the game with the provided saved file (i.e. "file3.rpgsave"),
- restart the game and 'Load game' from the slot 1.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
probably mentioned a few times by now but the save file provided does not show up
It will show up. I am pretty sure of that. But not just after first time launching the game.

Launch the game for a first time. When being into cave - do one save as this - inside game :
1636993899280.png 1636993970587.png

In File Explorer go to folder "\GoblinLayer0.32\www\save\" and from downloaded Attached save file extract "file3.rpgsave" and overwright it if asked.
1636994268377.png

Explanation:
1636994663648.png

If the game is launched for a first time - there has been no "File 1" saved done yet... So you need to do at least one save file as "File 1" in game. After that overwright it with provided from the First Post of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Mass reply incoming:

missing image error
I had the same problem.
Check tech support on first page, for a quick fix

The new quest log doesnt play well with older saves, try new game or try the save on the first page of this thread.
the discord invite is expired, i would want to join, if possible
fixed
@Parodos
My pants smell like cheese
I dunno what happened to the buy button lol, I'll look into it.
A general rule is that if you can't click something, enter key still works.
Haven't really spent much time on the gear/shopping part tbh, main priority is story, but I'll try to fix it by the time 0.35 is out.
Cheese smelling pants is an unfinished scene I forgot to disable.

more grindy to lenghten the game a bit or just straight up cuting it to make it just story/exploration
I prefer less grindy :)
But I'll will develop the rpg stuff a litte too

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
It will show up. I am pretty sure of that. But not just after first time launching the game.

Launch the game for a first time. When being into cave - do one save as this - inside game :
View attachment 1501623 View attachment 1501625

In File Explorer go to folder "\GoblinLayer0.32\www\save\" and from downloaded Attached save file extract "file3.rpgsave" and overwright it if asked.
View attachment 1501631

Explanation:
View attachment 1501638

If the game is launched for a first time - there has been no "File 1" saved done yet... So you need to do at least one save file as "File 1" in game. After that overwright it with provided from the First Post of this thread.
Thanks! Added a link to this post in tech support section

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes