• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
how did you even. Its an area under construction, I guess i have to start hiding them better. I can add a way out for you next update. Or you can go back to a previous save
I hit Z on the crate on the left hand side of the church. I went up to it to see if you could open it and I don't remember exactly where I was but it was on one of the sides of that crate. Teleported in from there.

Reactions: Parodos

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
UNOFFICIAL Goblin Layer v0.35.9 macOS (x64)

Download : -

Extract and run (double click on Finder)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes & Disclaimer:
  • using nwjs v0.54.1 because it is the one working on my machine.
  • Only tested in macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
  • Download at your own risk.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Farm girl house is still buggy, i thought the last patch fixed the repeated dialogue of layer when he went to check her house to look for her & couldn't find her (if you did not do that at the 1st time when the milking quest started).

The repeated dialgue can be triggered (once, i think) when you sleep in farm girl's house. And there's a new repeatedly dialogue bug about layer wanting to check farm girl's fences after he came out of her house (after sleep in it 1st) even though you already done with the fences quest.

The farm by far is the area with the most bugs, other places are fine though.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.35.9] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1011 MB / 174 MB - GoblinLayer0359Latest-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes