pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently the new quests (i.e. bandit for version 0.36.5 ) is activated by talking to the Town Hall Girl.

Except that it's currently impossible to activate them: at least if you use a previous save game and have done all the main quests.

*** Edit ***
Well, it seems possible to partially deal with them if fact, by using a sort a of a "debug" switch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
YES STORY CONINUES, and its first day of spring break for my college nice, spring is in the air! *unzips pants while unzipping game file!*

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.36.5] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 923 MB / 200 MB - GoblinLayer0365-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

Info: The fixes from the OP are already applied.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
im stuck in town hall and cant leave
same. started game for first time, did new game, worked through very first prologue, then loaded into a town hall I can't leave. town hall girl just says no new goblin missions, but I can take a 'frontier quest'. but then I still can't leave.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I fucked up real bad when packing things up and some unfinished shit got mixed in with the rest, which is why you are getting the map errors & other weirdness.

Sorry... I work full time and make this game during my weekends/evenings and clearly my brain is not fully functional during these times.

This bugfix should fix the maps and includes missing images, playtested today (fresh save). I could exit the town hall.

(extract to game folder and make sure it overwrites)

Also updated all the links with fix included - except anonfiles cause I dont have an account there.

New save recommended and hopefully the chapter select will make life easier - if there are any features for the chapter select you'd like to see, feel free to drop a comment

same. started game for first time, did new game, worked through very first prologue, then loaded into a town hall I can't leave. town hall girl just says no new goblin missions, but I can take a 'frontier quest'. but then I still can't leave.
Got an Error. Seems like it's missing files.
Same Except (3)
think ill just wait till the next actual update thats not broken
Apparently the new quests (i.e. bandit for version 0.36.5 ) is activated by talking to the Town Hall Girl.

Except that it's currently impossible to activate them: at least if you use a previous save game and have done all the main quests.

*** Edit ***
Well, it seems possible to partially deal with them if fact, by using a sort a of a "debug" switch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another bug
Yeah, getting the same error.
That file doesn't exist in the folder.
I don't see anything new in game, only problems

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes