Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hello, I have a problem in some cinematics in which the screen freezes and neither the dialogue nor the scene advances, can anyone know why this happens? They happen to me in some scenes, others are fluid.
I've been working on optimizing the light effects in the latest versions, which seemed to fix the freezing issues for some ppl

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...that is really just a literal blessing...i thought it was more, but again, if is not green will not have fun (at least if he is awake), also look like the maiden play on the same team as the layer, she touch his helmet to give the blessing...

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
You can't.

A bug in the current version 0.43.1 makes it impossible to activate it (at least for people who have advanced sufficiently in the game - i.e. fence repairing done).

Attached a quick and dirty fix for this. Talk to the GG girl for the new option. Caution: this scene is not repeatable.
View attachment 2392692

Download, decompress and replace the "Map009.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game.

Do backup the original file first. And make and keep in a safe place a save (for the future) before replacing the "Map009.json" file and playing the new scene.

*** Edit *** "Better" patch version.

I run 0.43 version I did as you explain but all i can get is this 1676767394384.png but then when i click on new inventory nothing happens so i try with 0.43.1 version.

I started on chapter 5 since my saves wouldnt work but I coudn't advance the cow girl quest i coudn't advance the cow girl quest (in order to get the hammer quest) she keeps saying "hey" and that's it.

So i don't have new inventory offer since i don't have the hammer event, if someone has a tip i'm a taker

Jun 21, 2018
Password for 0.43.1: on page 24 - yes, still the same password as the previous versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just so you know your comment appears on page 17 ..... I have it configured so that the comments come out 100 by 100 so reconsider the idea of saying the password page instead of the password

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I run 0.43 version I did as you explain but all i can get is this View attachment 2400726 but then when i click on new inventory nothing happens so i try with 0.43.1 version.

I started on chapter 5 since my saves wouldnt work but I coudn't advance the cow girl quest i coudn't advance the cow girl quest (in order to get the hammer quest) she keeps saying "hey" and that's it.

So i don't have new inventory offer since i don't have the hammer event, if someone has a tip i'm a taker
My patch is certainly not intended to be used with the version 0.43, but only with the version 0.43.1 (it's clearly indicated in my concerned post).

Because the new scene with the GG is ONLY AVAILABLE in version 0.43.1 (i.e. absent in version 0.43).

And if you've "artificially" advanced to chapter 5, it's quite possible there are some issues that forbid to trigger this scene, indeed. I've made a quick test by starting a new game with Chapter 5 and it has worked perfectly for me: but without my patch, this time. So put back the original "PatchMap009.json" file and make another try.

Reactions: "CJ"

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
My patch is certainly not intended to be used with the version 0.43, but only with the version 0.43.1 (it's clearly indicated in my concerned post).

Because the new scene with the GG is ONLY AVAILABLE in version 0.43.1 (i.e. absent in version 0.43).

And if you've "artificially" advanced to chapter 5, it's quite possible there are some issues that forbid to trigger this scene, indeed. I've made a quick test by starting a new game with Chapter 5 and it has worked perfectly for me: but without my patch, this time. So put back the original "PatchMap009.json" file and make another try.
It didn't work for me, maybe i'm doing something wrong anyway you're game is pretty nice one my favourite actually, nice work and thank you for your help

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It didn't work for me, maybe i'm doing something wrong anyway you're game is pretty nice one my favourite actually, nice work and thank you for your help
Thanks, but I'm not the author of this game, just another player: all the credit for this game goes to Parodos (HE is the author).

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I know this is a strange thing to mention but, in the latest version (0.42.9) the main screen no longer has the Changelog button. I've been very careful to document and update the Changelog for each version and I always make sure it loads when using the Changelog button. I kind of miss it :( Is there any chance it can be restored in the next version? Pretty please?
I removed it because I kept forgetting to include the new changelog before uploading lol. But all the full changelogs are posted on the discord public channel

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Is the MC ever going to willingly have sex with a non-goblin character? I love the goblin girls but it just feels like such a waste with the other characters especially the thick dwarf.
In general, if a character has a 3d model, there's gonna be some stuff happening at some point. But the protagonist needs some serious therapy before non-goblins become an option.
anv.png

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
For some reason the game (43.1) opens to the Journal and will not let me close it. Clicking "Close Journal" just reopens it again. Anyone else getting this?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.43.2] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,68 GB / 199 MB - GoblinLayer0432-crunched.7z
= ~11,85% of the original size

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes