DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Is this worth trying now, or is not much out yet? Also, when is it expected to be finished?
if you are familiar with Steam and Early access games, the 0.43.2 version is a Early access build, and there are new content planned for future builds before the 1.0 one, so quite a while for the finished variant. still worth playing it.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone else have the frontier clearance bug? With the townhall girl no matter how many times you tell her you cleare the eastern outpost. it alway reset for full reward

oh and could never get that last bathgirl scene to trigger

Last edited:

ajhgffhj

Feb 19, 2023
hello i am new in this game did body can help me i am stuck in quest bandit camp i think its a bug because when i go to bandit boss house in basment when succubus apper its stuck

Reactions: Toguro4100

Dakeryas

Aug 5, 2017
I am having a problem in the prologue. If I remember correctly there should be a scene with goblinette yes? The game skips it completely is it normal?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The videos no longer play and the intro scene is gone

I'll chalk it up to RPGMaker being the actual worst engine ever, but something to look at, Dev

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I am having a problem in the prologue. If I remember correctly there should be a scene with goblinette yes? The game skips it completely is it normal?
The videos no longer play and the intro scene is gone

I'll chalk it up to RPGMaker being the actual worst engine ever, but something to look at, Dev
Okay well fuck this version then. I will release the next version (0.43.4) instead. Sorry about that.

I will update the links here and on itch as well

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes