Poppauy

Oct 16, 2019
This is a recent bug for version 44.1b, when entering the church for Watertown quest to help the maiden it crashes. Any ideas for if I did anything or if its just the game? Goblin Layer Church Bug.png Goblin Layer Church Bug Entrance.png

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This is a recent bug for version 44.1b, when entering the church for Watertown quest to help the maiden it crashes. Any ideas for if I did anything or if its just the game? View attachment 2568697 View attachment 2568699
Just the game. Started brand-new game Chapter 4 with updated side-quests and got the same error. I guess we'll have to shelve it until we get another update. At least the cottage is fixed.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Looks like my old save files can't trigger the start of the gobsicsa office chain and the zip this time doesn't include up to date save. Could someone share a save before the last update, thanks :)

Reactions: Gerben02

F1forhalp

SOTD: 3 Doors Down - Running Out Of Days
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
game triggered several warnings, wtf has a "payload.exe" to try connect to the internet? something wrong with this version, there's parts that haven't been in previous. if the game.exe is no longer called game.exe, but game.exe.exe instead, that raises another flag. if my system detects a chrome wrapper, yet another flag. what's with all this stuff, and no changelog?
i'll stay back until this is cleared.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Looks like my old save files can't trigger the start of the gobsicsa office chain and the zip this time doesn't include up to date save. Could someone share a save before the last update, thanks :)
game triggered several warnings, wtf has a "payload.exe" to try connect to the internet? something wrong with this version, there's parts that haven't been in previous. if the game.exe is no longer called game.exe, but game.exe.exe instead, that raises another flag. if my system detects a chrome wrapper, yet another flag. what's with all this stuff, and no changelog?
i'll stay back until this is cleared.
Goblin Layer 0.44 "Fixed"-Edition

Highlights:

Risky scene with Goblina! (animations!)
"Bust" art for Gobsicca + Goblina!
Select side-quest progress in Chapter Select (might need a bit of polishing)
General gameplay/Scene improvements!
Significant Bugfixes!

0.44.1.a "Fixeder" Edition!

Highlights:

Risky scene with Hoblina, with animations!
Risky scene with Goblinette, with animations!
Upgraded NW.js - this should be a performance upgrade. Let me know if it affects the animation playback
Some new spritework

0.44.1.b

Highlights:

Offspring dialogue for Hoblina/Goblina
Gameplay tweaks
A few bugfixes
Also your save is probably broken now. I am sorry but it can't be avoided at this point. I am changing a bunch of stuff behind the scenes to make it easier for me to create new scenes and quests in the future.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Goblin Layer 0.44 "Fixed"-Edition

Highlights:

Risky scene with Goblina! (animations!)
"Bust" art for Gobsicca + Goblina!
Select side-quest progress in Chapter Select (might need a bit of polishing)
General gameplay/Scene improvements!
Significant Bugfixes!

0.44.1.a "Fixeder" Edition!

Highlights:

Risky scene with Hoblina, with animations!
Risky scene with Goblinette, with animations!
Upgraded NW.js - this should be a performance upgrade. Let me know if it affects the animation playback
Some new spritework

0.44.1.b

Highlights:

Offspring dialogue for Hoblina/Goblina
Gameplay tweaks
A few bugfixes
Also your save is probably broken now. I am sorry but it can't be avoided at this point. I am changing a bunch of stuff behind the scenes to make it easier for me to create new scenes and quests in the future.
Bruh then I would come for v50

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This is a recent bug for version 44.1b, when entering the church for Watertown quest to help the maiden it crashes. Any ideas for if I did anything or if its just the game?
This is a bug relative to the "ParoHideEvent.js" plugin.

Apparently, a new version has been introduced; without the code corresponding to the 2 functions ... ? (Unless the corresponding function calls in the map file are supposed to be removed ?).

Anyway, you can replace it with the previous version which is in the nppBackup sub-directory (this permits, at least, to continue the story).

If you don't know how to do this, here is the corresponding file attached.

Download, decompress and replace the "ParoHideEvent.js" file into the "www\js\plugins" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
how come each item now is in list format - I have 12 health potions and they are all lited seperately

Poppauy

Oct 16, 2019
This is a bug relative to the "ParoHideEvent.js" plugin.

Apparently, a new version has been introduced; without the code corresponding to the 2 functions ... ? (Unless the corresponding function calls in the map file are supposed to be removed ?).

Anyway, you can replace it with the previous version which is in the nppBackup sub-directory (this permits, at least, to continue the story).

If you don't know how to do this, here is the corresponding file attached.

Download, decompress and replace the "ParoHideEvent.js" file into the "www\js\plugins" sub-directory of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.
Appreciate that, I am able to walk into the church.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes