Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I usually just hit ignore when I see a title longer than my cock, but this one intrigued me. After checking the pics, and reading a little, ...nah...I'm outy

Reactions: IkkeVigtigt

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Crashes during everything. Press the cam button during action inside of any building? Crash. Press some buttons too fast? Crash. Random moment? Crash. Try to pass the tutorial and build the Glory Hole building? Crash. Basically unplayable atm, can't even finish the tutorial.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
I hope anyone can help me i don t know how i can evolve the goblins in stronger types :(. Thanks

starfouine

May 25, 2021
Looks interesting, but I'm going to wait for that version number increase a little. The jokes on this thread though :ROFLMAO:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I hope anyone can help me i don t know how i can evolve the goblins in stronger types :(. Thanks
same question here, i just see before milk girl quest was complete a shaman type born for a incestual breed from goblingirl + regular goblin. i guess they are pure rng?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you play the game, I go to new game and it wont even work, every part of the intro overlays over the prior dialoge/character image so cant even play the game? help please.

Like if I click pause menu, and close it the menu stays on the screen even though it has closed, images/menus stay on screen.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Something I know which the goblin lord doesn't is that women doesn't stop lactating if you continue to milk them. (same as any other mammal)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes