Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Every now and then the women get a green or a red symbol. I'm still unsure what these mean. With the red symbol, it seemed to me that she could only have children with this one breed, with the green one, somehow nothing works for me anymore. Anyone have an idea what that could be? And then what do you do with the women do you kill them or do you let them live to feed the children?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Every now and then the women get a green or a red symbol. I'm still unsure what these mean. With the red symbol, it seemed to me that she could only have children with this one breed, with the green one, somehow nothing works for me anymore. Anyone have an idea what that could be? And then what do you do with the women do you kill them or do you let them live to feed the children?
Red is disease. Can't do anything about that, since showers don't actually do anything yet.
Green is infertile. Can't have any more kids, but still useful in gloryholes or feeding room.
Infertile happens once a female reaches her 'maximum number of multiple births'. As an example, the 'Shaman slave' has a max of 1 multiple birth. She can keep having kids until the RNG gives her twins (or more), then she goes infertile.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
For a stuck slave, if you select an area including the dead one and a live one you can drag both... even to the butcher.
You have to accept losing one to get rid of the corpse(s), but that did clear it for me.

If you click into a room there is a section to select a slave in teh room, which focuses the camera and lets you rotate it (until you right click).

Goblin upgrades are all done pretty much the same way. If you have a slave feeding/caring for a goblin, they have a small chance to upgrade on growth (5%ish). I think a high elf perk can add a few percent there, but not much.
Upgrade a 2nd tier kid for a chance at the third tier (and I cannot get past that).
Note: You can save/load as that check is done when the baby grows to adulthood. But for mix parents a save/load randomizes the race of kids (which confused me a few times).

Just to add for most of the slaves that are stuck/dead - a quick save and load refreshes the state and makes them selectable without the loss of a second person

t727

Jan 4, 2018
1050ti and i5, 1920x1080, on any graphics settings
OK, does your game graphic settings match those values?
The game seem to suffer from layout issues because .... I must refrain to speak my mind
I just tried setting the game resolution to something else than my "native" and I got a similar behaviour.

Otherwise see if there are ways to force a Unity game to run in full screen with a parameter of the exe or something.

Lost God

May 18, 2022
The game seem to suffer from layout issues because .... I must refrain to speak my mind
I just tried setting the game resolution to something else than my "native" and I got a similar behaviour.

Otherwise see if there are ways to force a Unity game to run in full screen with a parameter of the exe or something.
Well i tried everything. resolution is right, but it didn't work.
Game exe parameters, well... I don't think it will work out.

Lost God

May 18, 2022

Well i tried everything. resolution is right, but it didn't work.
Game exe parameters, well... I don't think it will work out.
I found a funny thing. BreeZip extracts it fully, but others, like 7z opener and unarchiverOne, they extract only data folder, and not even fully

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I found a funny thing. BreeZip extracts it fully, but others, like 7z opener and unarchiverOne, they extract only data folder, and not even fully
I never used anything else than winRar the last 1000 years (in Internet time)
And I never had any issues opening anything.

Then I guess only the developer can help you. Sorry,

Atomic Bunny

Apr 20, 2023
It is a game that seems to have great potential, and I hope that the developer always brings new updates to the game and that it improves more and more.

Reactions: Brinline

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Red is disease. Can't do anything about that, since showers don't actually do anything yet.
Green is infertile. Can't have any more kids, but still useful in gloryholes or feeding room.
Infertile happens once a female reaches her 'maximum number of multiple births'. As an example, the 'Shaman slave' has a max of 1 multiple birth. She can keep having kids until the RNG gives her twins (or more), then she goes infertile.
Thank you for the answers. In future if i have one red i make her to food by green they are feed the babies then. I hope the one guy become his 100 Euro per month that he make new things.

Urka

May 25, 2017
Apparently I have a problem. The obedience of the slaves does not increase in any way, what to do with it? Depravity reaches its maximum in normal mode, but obedience does not react in any way.

Aug 23, 2019
the same problem with the background and duplication of dialogues and screenshots, I see no one solves anything, well, fuck him, passed by...

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What does Depravity even do?
The increase intake request doesn't seem to work...
I don't want to butcher my breeding stock and I have no goblins in the breeding cage, BUT still there isn't enough food. I have the intake set to males only but it seem the game logic adds x <race> then removes the female.

I really try to enjoy this game but it is VERY difficult!

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
What does Depravity even do?
The increase intake request doesn't seem to work...
I don't want to butcher my breeding stock and I have no goblins in the breeding cage, BUT still there isn't enough food. I have the intake set to males only but it seem the game logic adds x <race> then removes the female.

I really try to enjoy this game but it is VERY difficult!
At max depravity they stop losing hp when having sex.

Reactions: flannan and t727
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes