Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I didn't try to breed the goblinette with all the different type of male
I got the breeding first big "Goblinesse" (but with whom it happened - I don’t remember):LOL: and after that it turned out breeding little "Goblinette": green goblin + women

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
the same problem with the background and duplication of dialogues and screenshots, I see no one solves anything, well, fuck him, passed by...
I used to had the same issue with multiple Screens. During unzipping, I received failueres, but the game still starts. Solution that works for me: short the name of the game before unzipping. If the adress is too long, you'll get those screens. Works fine for me now.

Yandechan1256

Jun 30, 2020
Ok what i can say... THIS GAME IS UBER FUN! I love whole economic system of this game. Its easy, but in the same time push you to DO MATH XD. From my expierence best way its -> 4 breed nest with high elf/ human/ oni and 4 breed nest with golbins and gobugirls. One butcher. 2 nest to grown kids. 4 chambers for slaves.
for me its was best solution, to if must make fast new babies. // and dont waste to much food. (even if was needed more, i just push to make more male human slaves to make meat of them.
About milk... I almost dont use it.
Oh and 3 glory halls full stacked.

Cant wait for next update.

But i dont be lie in the same time i kinda have.. bug? i only get normal green goblins. 0 dark/hobogoblins.

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
But i dont be lie in the same time i kinda have.. bug? i only get normal green goblins. 0 dark/hobogoblins.
[/QUOTE]

I think you get dark or magic gobins by breeding either elves or high elves with gobos. I am 20% sure Magic gobos + oni make hobgoblins. Could also be a bug

Yandechan1256

Jun 30, 2020
One question if developer somehow see this. , do you plan to give in game "roads". I know this is gobloins den, but dammm i hate how you must make all buildings touch eachoter so you cant build cool nest, but kinda sloopy mess :D
and about food stuff, would be cool to gets farms, to make for humans slaves food, than just canibalism XD

Balial42

May 3, 2018
One question if developer somehow see this. , do you plan to give in game "roads". I know this is gobloins den, but dammm i hate how you must make all buildings touch eachoter so you cant build cool nest, but kinda sloopy mess :D
and about food stuff, would be cool to gets farms, to make for humans slaves food, than just canibalism XD
I´ve check his Itchy site and it seems that he answered questions there. Not sure if he have discord too, but I doubt, that he will show up here.

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
man this shiz goes from you just ran out of food to everyone is starving in less than a second, how dafuq you feed em aside from refilling the stores? they just flop over ded even if there's food. gggrrrr

Balial42

May 3, 2018
man this shiz goes from you just ran out of food to everyone is starving in less than a second, how dafuq you feed em aside from refilling the stores? they just flop over ded even if there's food. gggrrrr
Here´s what I did: Locate your savefile and drop it to saveeditoronline - search for the food row (200 is the limit) edit -> download -> replace with the old save -> DONE
Just keep an eye on that ingame, since it don´t send you notifications when food is running low.
Still, you need to do this step once in a while (as long you don´t have the Gloryhole), but at least you don´t have to kill someone.
BTW: save often, so you can always reload your progress.

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021

There is usually a prompt on the top left corner that says "feed all'. But there is a bug that does not give the prompt resulting with many dead.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There is usually a prompt on the top left corner that says "feed all'. But there is a bug that does not give the prompt resulting with many dead.
And even If you react quick, when it's almost too late, because some of the guys are still dying. But at least not all, so you can use their corpses for the next feeding. Still, some Pop-up notice and or sound would be helpful for the next update.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
My game is broken pls help View attachment 2573031
Sorry for the late response. I used to have the same issue. I could fix that by reducing the name of the folder to simply "goblin brothel" and unzipped it again. You might store your game in the download-folder, i guess (this causes longer path too).
Like I said, shorten the name and enyoj the gameplay without the popups. ;)

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
Sorry for the late response. I used to have the same issue. I could fix that by reducing the name of the folder to simply "goblin brothel" and unzipped it again. You might store your game in the download-folder, i guess (this causes longer path too).
Like I said, shorten the name and enyoj the gameplay without the popups. ;)
dont work

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Not bad for an early version.

I'd love to see some customization for the slaves, some meaningful trait inheritance, some automatization. Then again all this exists in Monster Black Market, which is currently the superior breeding sim.

To beat MBM this game needs some unique idea, just the 3d graphics won't cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: Iluha
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes