Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What's the news? :sleep:abandoned?
Too earlier for abandoned-tag. ;)
The DEV is still working hard on the new build, even if it don't show up on his patreon. So have a look at steam, or ich.io for progress. Afaik, he hast at least one other Game, where is working on beside that one.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Version 0.6 has arrived to patreon!
Changelog:
Goblin Burrow Manager
- Automatization - Bridges
This new system will allow you to connect the cells together and then AI will move your slaves around these cells so you will be able to focus more on other stuff.

It will be only possible to connect any neighboring cells together so you will have to think of a good layout that will work out the best for you.

- Fairy - Your new assistant
The goblin scouts managed to capture a fairy, and since she is definitely smarter than your average goblin, it was decided that she will help you with your tasks.

She will have enough time to think about new projects to improve the brothel inside her cage.

- New Cell
You will finally be able to build something for yourself. A private room made just for you and for any special slaves, which you wish to keep save and away from others.

- Achievements
I will be adding achievements to the game.

For steam they will be implemented as any other game on steam, but because itch does not have an achievement system I will be creating an UI window where you will be able to view them instead.

- Quality of Life changes
  • Goblin exit UI
Now when dragging the goblins around a new UI will be shown. It will work as if dragging them into the Center Hall.

Balance changes
  • Reputation system
This is something that I added to the Requests feature so it will not be as OP as it is. Now every request will cost you your reputation points and after using it all, you will be unable to pick a new request. However, with every new day you will get some of the reputation back.

• Removing slaves from the New Captive cells
From now on the slaves that you leave in the New Captive cell for the day will be removed, so to keep them you will have to make sure to have enough space available in other cells.

Bug fixes and other stuff
  • Cow girl outfit fix and more details added to the textures
  • 21:9 screen ratio support
  • Unity engine update
  • shaman's dialog portraits update
  • other not worth mentioning bug fixes

• Hey there
Reactions: quarzo and Iluha

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get the larger goblins?
Not sure, but the easiest way might be with saveeditoronline. Right now, there is only the goblin, the Orge and a Shaman to choose, even if the placeholders for other 3 dudes are already there.
Savelocation: appdata/locallow/happypillow

• Red Heart
Reactions: GreenD20Dice
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes