Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So yeah, there are a lot of things the developer has to fix.
1. The Intake (capture of slaves) the only get <gender> simply doesn't work.
2. The women shouldn't stop lactating if they're kept in the milking cage or kept breast feeding infants in the growing cage.
3. If slaughtering slaves is the only way of getting meat, then have the amount based on how fit the slave is. For this reason I only breast feed my slaves but as with the goblins it doesn't matter. Only the Goblinetts differ in this regard, they only yield 10 but it doesn't matter if you breast fed the Goblinette or not!
Also perhaps Beastkin and Harefolk should yield more food.
4. Slave women with large breasts should be able to produce more milk (it doesn't make sense IRL but...) as this would make the breeding x with y more interesting. As it's now I don't know what the offspring is based on. (I managed to get the Ogre)
5. The UI is a mess. I wonder how much the developer actually looked at this when they put this game together.
Text being over on top of each other, UI elements blocking x,y,z making things pretty much unreadable.
6. Camera angels are a joke. The wrongly named glory hole cage hasn't got enough camera slots as there are more slaves in that room than available cameras. Also when using the camera the rotating pivot is just awkward.
7. Selecting with dragging box could use more logic. I really like how you could drag and drop infants to the growing cage and if you have women "working" there they start breast feeding the infants. But when selecting a group of slaves I do not want to delete the rock(s) nearby!

When you get a few days in your burrow become a small city, with 100+ goblins and more than 4 filled slave cages(10 in each) this management game become unmanageable...

I put many hours into the game now and I can't continue further.
Good luck dev. on the next update.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
well, i like the management and construction genres i'm always on the lookout so i end up playing those more for the gameplay not that slutty isn't a factor
I was more referring to your claim that this is a copy of ...
Most game concept has been copied and "stolen" throught the history of games, not limited to computer/video games.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Game definitely has potential. Right away I couldn't figure out how to rotate camera or rotate buildings during placement if that is even possible. No visible health bar on slaves either so the starter girl it gave me died almost as soon as I put her in the gloryhole like it told me, and then I had nothing. Seems like Goblin's also disappeared when I put them in Main Hall like it told me.

But yeah a Monster Black Market crossed with Dungeon Keeper style management/building would be awesome if it's fixed, and expanded upon. The sex, and birth giving animations are a bit lacking at the moment though.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Game definitely has potential. Right away I couldn't figure out how to rotate camera or rotate buildings during placement if that is even possible. No visible health bar on slaves either so the starter girl it gave me died almost as soon as I put her in the gloryhole like it told me, and then I had nothing. Seems like Goblin's also disappeared when I put them in Main Hall like it told me.

But yeah a Monster Black Market crossed with Dungeon Keeper style management/building would be awesome if it's fixed, and expanded upon. The sex, and birth giving animations are a bit lacking at the moment though.
There actually is a health bar if you have womb view on, it’s the red bar on the top of it. The blue bar on the right is her depravity so I would assume the left bar would be obedience if it was in game.

Reactions: flannan and Iluha

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
cant play the game if i click menu then resume the menu screen stays stuck on the screen the goblins talking stay stuck on the screen the objective stay stuck click somthing and its stuck on the screen i leave and load or renew game its still on the screen the load stays stuck on the screen too xD 10/10

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
On the 1 hand this looks like it's trying to be 3D Monster Black Market. On the other this dev has never finished a single project, and actively abandoned at least 1 after taking patron money to "buy" features for it. Not sure how their other projects are going... if they're going.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Tried it again, and made it farther until I ran out of food. I thought there would be a slow starvation effect eventually forcing me to butcher a slave girl to feed the others. But nope they all just instantly drop dead lol. The fact you can't butcher all these goblins is kind of annoying even if it makes some sense. But they really should allow you to pick what Goblin's go out to raid for then. Should be able to raid for Food or Slaves or some combination.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
So, I have created goblin girls and goblinets. Is it possible to create the last 2 races?
Скриншот 29-04-2023 215145.jpg
The game is very fun!:D

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Goblin girls?
In the game, you can now breed goblin girls, gobliness(Девок-Гоблинш) and goblinets(Девок-Гоблинетс). It's random, but now I want to repeat this event:D
Unfortunately deleted old saves.:(

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In the game, you can now breed goblin girls, gobliness(Девок-Гоблинш) and goblinets(Девок-Гоблинетс). It's random, but now I want to repeat this event:D
Unfortunately deleted old saves.:(
All goblins with tits which I saw were called Goblinettes.
Or did you manage to breed Female variants of the grey Shaman or the Ogre(larger)?

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
All goblins with tits which I saw were called Goblinettes.
Or did you manage to breed Female variants of the grey Shaman or the Ogre(larger)?
"Goblinette"
Скриншот 30-04-2023 003703.jpg Скриншот 30-04-2023 004313.jpg
I was able to breed other green goblins with boobs. They were called in the game: "Goblinesse"
So far, only these two types.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
"Goblinette"
View attachment 2582766 View attachment 2582783
I was able to breed other green goblins with boobs. They were called in the game: "Goblinesse"
So far, only these two types.
OK, the one you took two screenshots of I did manage to breed. Never saw anything else, then again I didn't try to breed the goblinette with all the different type of male goblins(green, shaman, large)
I'll try when/if the game get updated, I grew tired of it (as I mentioned in my list of things which need to be addressed)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes