Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.12] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Haven't seen saveeditoronline before... looks interesting.

Yeah, the human/slave breeding is what I'm trying to figure out. The monster breeding is pretty straightforward.
I haven't even unlocked the other humanoid races yet to see what's there. Noted feeding milk makes them thicker / taller(?), and they get traits from both parents randomly, mostly skin color, hair, hair color.
Goblinette + Human makes only human. Etc.
Main issue I'm dealing with right now is the game keeps crashing on me. There's +100 slaves and another 50 monsters running around and perhaps I need to cull it down to just a single breeding area so it can run, and get rid of everything else.
I've had zero issue with famine. You can breed humans for express purpose of butchering them, which is a lot faster than waiting for captures. Frankly I have more food than I need, and enough build supplies to do whatever.

View attachment 3815687
At least the game changed over the last builds. Before some good changes, there was a limit of 200 food/milk and if you had to many people around, they would die almost instantly and you could start over again. I've played a lot this game with many new starts, so it's fine for me to use saveeditoronline to get a better start and test some new mechanics. Btw, my storage is about 10000. :D
The good part is, when you build a storage or whatever room, you can add another room right next to it. Then build your storage and remove the room inbetween to drift this area out of sight.
But you need the rooms first, before you edit the amount, there is a limit (in your case 2000).
I've talked with the DEV Back in the days. Nice guy, he likes numbers a lot. Like the % you need to get a successfuly heal/genderswap for example.
Coming back to your question: the appearance change on your slave based on f/m and traits. Best thing might be, to reduce all red traits in the beginning or just use them as food source.
Later in game it's more about diversity. So start collecting slave in different sizes, boobssize and haircolor. Race too. You'll need it for the missions with the goblin king and hound boss. :)
And one last thing: keep updating your save and edit when needed online. Like fertility and disease curing is much faster this way, especially, when you have unique slave.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone sure what Heal even does?
Iike flannan already mentioned, it's for healing and genderswap. The higher the goblin Race, the higher the chances for success. Paladins 10x has the best Outcome, but don't work first try. There is also a unique girl for you after some try.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
What do you use males for, they don't seem to inherit traits. I just use them for meat and population growth.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone else having issues with this game crashing? Can't tell if it's game related or if my machine is just overheating...
The game has some performance issues, but I don't think it ever crashed for me. It just gets slower and less responsive the more I play.

Reactions: Xypster
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes