3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know how many capture targets there are in total?
The save file provided has 23, but I know there are at least 3 guards you can capture as well.
Here you go:

This is my save file from a few months ago with all the girls plus the aforementioned girl knights captured! They have a random chance of appearing when killing off any knight, believe it or not, i've always encountered them when i was bringing a girl back to the lair, had to leave the girl and take the knight-girl with me instead for 3 times!

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Pfft. I'm not even that far in. I'm struggling with the first one that pops up in the village. XD
You can kill the first few knights (before you get sword upgrades) by throwing barrels at them. Afterwards just spend your money on the sword and you'll be fine.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You can kill the first few knights (before you get sword upgrades) by throwing barrels at them. Afterwards just spend your money on the sword and you'll be fine.
Well now, that's very handy advice. Thank you. Now I know not to just immediately break every barrel I see. :p

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
I will get ahead and answer your future question concerning how to unlock the last memory(last hidden boss)

You need to complete the game and enter the genocide mode. Then you enter the castle fight again and at the end there is a new sequence where that magician statue shatters and boss pops up. You need to prepare 1 bomb beforehand in order to fight it(unless you wish to waste time).Then you need to present some ability in pressing buttons ardently and strike it until screen becomes gray. What follows after you switch to bomb on your item bar and use it right away. Boom.
That timing was a pain to get down. it gives you like 1/2 a second to push the button.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How the hell do you win against that infinity of knights? I used 3 bombs there but no luck.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Looks like he is sharing assets between both games that he is making right now, thats a big no no for me because it becomes a cash grab.

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
I thought this was a pretty fun game and I'm glad you can sandbox after you finish the storyline. Anyone know how many girls you can actually have in the prison? I'm only at 25 now and there are definitely figures running around that I don't have.

Reactions: MajesticCriminal

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
How the hell do you win against that infinity of knights? I used 3 bombs there but no luck.
I was around level 25 with a lot of potions and a level 9 sword. keep using the potions and stay near the she knight. they seem to back off a bit if you keep attacking her. if that doesn't help, spam tackle strikes. it will help quite a bit since they are so clustered together.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone explain how to triger Goblina's scenes, because so far I haven't been able to figure that out. Either there is a requirement I don't know of, or she doesn't have any, but I assume it's the first because Blin had some.

Apr 7, 2017
General store goblin involves getting to what seems like 75 favorability and then playing with her boobs for a while. (Once she lets you play with them you can move them around a bit.)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes