3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Oh plenty, especially if you don't mind playing games in Japanese. If you're specifically looking for a sidescrolling action game with a protag that's, well, a sex-offending perv, there is She Ill Server, in English.
Do you have any other recommendations? Preferably with a male protagonist, but female is fine too.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Do you have any other recommendations? Preferably with a male protagonist, but female is fine too.
It depends on whether you want the protag to be an aggressor or victim. Most of these sidescrolling sprite sex games are the latter. You could try the dev's previous game, Chronicles of Prey 2. It's in Japanese but that rarely matters for these action games. There's also Sakyubasu no Tatakai, in English on Newgrounds. Finally, Virgin Invader. Mind you, you can find these on Sukebei, such games will have the [ACT] tag.

For female protag as the victim I can recommend:

Ghost Hunter Vena + Xenotake, which are available on this site in English
Another Dimension (this one is as much gore as sex, you've been warned)
House of R'Thoth, which is in English on Newgrounds.
Unholy Sanctuary + the sequels
Vita's Great Escape
Future Fragments

nyahiro

Jul 28, 2017
how to get in the game the memories of the amamith?
p.s. a have saves, i want to reach it in game

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how to get in the game the memories of the amamith?
p.s. a have saves, i want to reach it in game
I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you mean to ask how to unlock the memory, you have to beat her. To do that, you need to turn on genocide mode and fight the king again. You don't need to kill any of the girls in genocide mode. After killing the king, she will appear as an extra boss. Refer to my previous post if you have a hard time beating her.

Reactions: nissuper

nyahiro

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you mean to ask how to unlock the memory, you have to beat her. To do that, you need to turn on genocide mode and fight the king again. You don't need to kill any of the girls in genocide mode. After killing the king, she will appear as an extra boss. Refer to my previous post if you have a hard time beating her.
sorry. you correctly understood me))) Thanks for clarifying

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
**Spoiler**

Great game, but I find it a little annoying that you don't seem to end up having anal with Blin after getting to 100% favor. You basically spend all game slapping her ass and exposing her asshole and then you don't even get to take her there.

Reactions: Le Happr and Ezra

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
It depends on whether you want the protag to be an aggressor or victim. Most of these sidescrolling sprite sex games are the latter. You could try the dev's previous game, Chronicles of Prey 2. It's in Japanese but that rarely matters for these action games. There's also Sakyubasu no Tatakai, in English on Newgrounds. Finally, Virgin Invader. Mind you, you can find these on Sukebei, such games will have the [ACT] tag.

For female protag as the victim I can recommend:

Ghost Hunter Vena + Xenotake, which are available on this site in English
Another Dimension (this one is as much gore as sex, you've been warned)
House of R'Thoth, which is in English on Newgrounds.
Unholy Sanctuary + the sequels
Vita's Great Escape
Future Fragments
A great writeup, but isn't sukebei gone? I thought it shut down some time ago.

Reactions: Locotomia23

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I've played this in January, lol. It's a bit late but better late than never. I'm gonna play it again since it's english now. Does it have more content than ver. 1.00? or was it just translation. And it'ld be nice to have a proper english changelog if there's any content added.

P

password1234

lolicon allowed in the forum

lolicon allowed in the forum not

reject thread found many lolicon

why you possible allowed lolicon

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes