DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Here the hand of the MC (I am assuming) seems to phase through the door with one finger. Otherwise the pictures look actually quite. Seems like best hands I have seen in an AI CG game so far. Let's hope one day facial expressions will get more varied as well.

One thing I noticed is that the backgrounds have differents proportions than the girls in the front. The trees look tiny while the woman and flowers next to her look massive.

White Lynx

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Here the hand of the MC (I am assuming) seems to phase through the door with one finger. Otherwise the pictures look actually quite. Seems like best hands I have seen in an AI CG game so far. Let's hope one day facial expressions will get more varied as well.

One thing I noticed is that the backgrounds have differents proportions than the girls in the front. The trees look tiny while the woman and flowers next to her look massive.
Yeah the technology has gotten so much better at fixing hands but extensive Photoshop editing is still unavoidable for anything professional imo. Facial expressions can be hit or miss too but the variety is there if you have the patience :KEK:

I'm eventually cleaning up all the quirks like one you mentioned. It's just too much work though when you're dealing with 100s of CGs :coffee:

White Lynx

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
AI is a breakthrough in technology. (y) (y) (y) TOP QUALITY MODELS.:love::love::love::love:
Oh baby it's getting better and better so fast

1717621910514.png

everything is fine. I mean that you can only control it with the mouse?how to control without a PC mouse..KEYBOARD
You can advance the story with Space or Right Arrow keys.
Quality of life features are still missing though.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 3707217

Overview:
With the guidance of a hot Venusian alien, you start a spiritual commune far from society.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-05
Release Date: 2024-06-05
Developer: White Lynx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Looks nice what AI tool did you use?

• Red Heart
Reactions: White Lynx

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Oh please that picture has perfect fingers (barring 1 pinky I guess xD)
Bro you haven't seen the original generation I spent hours editing that one..
If you had actually drawn it rather than ask a bot to mash a load of images together maybe that excuse might fly espcially with that being the edited result

White Lynx

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
If you had actually drawn it rather than ask a bot to mash a load of images together maybe that excuse might fly espcially with that being the edited result
I mean yeah after I wrote that I realized the process actually beats having to draw from scratch.
Honestly I can't complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you!

Stable Diffusion. I primarily use Pony Diffusion V6 XL and Animagine XL V3.1, but I occasionally leverage other models for more specialized tasks.
As your style is already finished this may come too late but try to add in a few loras on 0.2 strength to get a more distinguished look.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Because adjusting sliders on a pirated Daz model is true creativity. Let's be honest here, there are about four games on this entire site where the creator "actually drew" the art.

The problem with AI CG games isn't the presence or lack of an artist, it's the limitations of the tools. None of the games I've sampled so far have been able to get a performance from any of their characters, just a series of generic and largely disconnected poses. So the art can't tell a story, and the result has little to offer above what you'd get clicking through a gallery.

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
Despite all the controversy over AI art amd such, I find myself loving the result. Unfortunately, I cannot play your game as there is no Android version. Here's hoping that you can make one so that I can one day enjoy your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: White Lynx
Jul 25, 2022
Personally, I don't really like AI art, but it seems to me that this dev got it more right than others, adding to that we have an incest tag that I love, so I just have to give it a chance.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: incest lover m/s
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes