Mar 3, 2020
Here's a few stylistic illustrations you probably would've never guessed were made by AI:
The first is absolutely and obviously AI-generated, and I think anyone in this thread could spot it.

Obvious tells are present in the third, fourth, sixth, seventh, fourteenth, and eighteenth images; the fourth, seventh, and nineteenth's layouts are also very AI-ish, IMO, although I find it difficult to describe how. More subtle tells are present in the eighth (crenellations, windows, possibly fingers), twelfth (many of those paint-scrapes make no physical sense), fifteenth (the statue's hand), seventeenth (hands blend into fabric), and nineteenth (AI-style hand). The rest could be human-sourced, as far as I can tell.

On the other bundle of malformed phalanges, though, you're absolutely right that they're (mostly) of very different styles. The criticism that AI art is all the same style is about as accurate as the criticism that Honey Select-rendered games are all the same style: there's definitely a default style, and it takes work to break out of, but it can be and has been done.

Unrelatedly: while this forum doesn't have a hard rule against making multiple successive posts, it's still somewhat frowned on. Please consolidate your replies into a single post where possible.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!"

Braddah, it weren't for this tech wizardry, we wouldn't be talking -10 debuff, we'd be talking "404: Application Not Found" into the blue screen. :KEK:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!".............. (y) (y) (y) (y)They said it right....90% of players do this..."LOOK AT THE BEAUTY" :love: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: White Lynx

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
" The purpose of this release is to gauge interest in the art style, plot, and writing."
I'm pretty sure everything in this is AI throw up. :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: Zoro@stro
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes