Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've gotten a few bugs in my playthrough. First one when asking Bell about the V.connect picture. At school there is a picture overlap and error. At the dorms, just an error.

Next on is at the school at night. seems like a lot of images are missing from this event.
Also there is a picture overlap in on of the events with Lilith and Filine. the one with the two jackals and Lilith is going off at them.
I'm not done playing yet though.
Elrath Creations

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
¿Escribió 'verificar Guardianes' con una K mayúscula en el panel de comando? Si lo hace, se realizará un escaneo y luego podrá salir escribiendo el comando 'salir del sistema'.
[/CITA]
Te agradezco amigo, ya probé como me dijiste pero no pasó nada, invalidé el código
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 7.21.12 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough in here? I can't tell if I did things right, especially that part when the Angel just comes barging in the apartment.

Especially to see if its possible to win over that shit conversation at the apartment without inviting hostilities.

Last edited:

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
This is gloriously mindfucky and the sense of humour pleases me. A lot of work needed I feel, but I'm looking forward to more.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Moreover, can someone explain to me what the hell's happening in this game? The only thing I understand so far is the relationship of MC the Vessel and The Nightmare. I don't understand what's going on in this game. A summary of events please, if the game has any semblance of linearity?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
End of current content already? No H scenes with Amber or with Bell? The part with the assassin at school should be fixed, going there spew some errors. I'm not gonna proceed with that for now, as right after that event every single interaction in the apartment spew errors too.

For the game itself, I didn't really understand much on what's happening and the different mechanics you're going through. I disliked the gameplay of the first part so much but at least you're not remaking the entire game and wasting time on "refining" features instead of adding new content.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Moreover, can someone explain to me what the hell's happening in this game? The only thing I understand so far is the relationship of MC the Vessel and The Nightmare. I don't understand what's going on in this game. A summary of events please, if the game has any semblance of linearity?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much mate! I understood some parts of the story here and there, but what really makes it feels so disconnected to me is the constant teleportation happening to him. The thing with the Inner Core and Outer Core too, keeps me thinking whether the MC is actually under the planet or something. Or wherever the hell Maple Watch or the Orphanage is supposed to be located. Of why the hell the Reaper girl keeps on calling the MC her brother and on why SCP 106 is a nice uncle and all that.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks so much mate! I understood some parts of the story here and there, but what really makes it feels so disconnected to me is the constant teleportation happening to him. The thing with the Inner Core and Outer Core too, keeps me thinking whether the MC is actually under the planet or something. Or wherever the hell Maple Watch or the Orphanage is supposed to be located. Of why the hell the Reaper girl keeps on calling the MC her brother and on why SCP 106 is a nice uncle and all that.
The EYE says nightmare's state of mind is psychotic and likes to play harmless pranks on the MC for fun. Judging by the banter between the MC and nightmare in that scene and the overall mood, I think it might be that but obviously idk for sure.
The other mysteries are probably random story bread crumbs that will later be connected as the story unfolds. Like how we find out Papaschlong and Joemama aren't just idiots.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
After the game become sandbox,i can't save the game and instantly give me error the moment i try to save as the end the prolog and start to be sandbox
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
File "game/scripts/01checkpoints.rpy", line 74, in save_checkpoint_file
KeyError: u'file_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3371, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4206, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1101, in event
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 982, in event
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 917, in handle_click
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 430, in save
File "game/scripts/01checkpoints.rpy", line 74, in save_checkpoint_file
KeyError: u'file_name'

```

Last edited:

Advent12

Nov 16, 2020
Kinda stumped here. Is there someone I'm strictly supposed to get an H scene with? If so, how do I get the H scene?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes