bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
OK, so are there any cheats to obtain fish? I'm about to throw my TV keyboard/remote at my big screen TV....seriously regardless what I do....I get no fucking fish. The fishing and combat should be an option, and not forced.

Well, I can not go any farther in the story...as I can't move past this shitty fishing requirement. And with how few decent harem titles are not being updated or released lately...it's disappointing that this difficult mechanic was added to this harem title. Anyway done bitching for the night. Thanks for trying to help though.
fish += 5
+
fishede.item +=5 for 5 E rank fish
or
fishedd.item += 5 for 5 D rank fish
or
fishedc.item += 5 for 5 C rank fish

I don't remember what the max number is.

Fishing wasn't the thing that turned me off, it was the best girl(Ryoko) progress gated behind the most horrible(Akane) which made me stop playing. I don't know if that has changed.

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
fish += 5
+
or
or

Fishing wasn't the thing that turned me off, it was the best girl(Ryoko) progress gated behind the most horrible(Akane) which made me stop playing. I don't know if that has changed.
use to get some fish and forget the rest of the game is great

@bobdickus
Akane is a tsundere and i liked her at the end of her path^^

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
fish += 5
+
or
or

Thank you, this cheat actually sort of worked (I had to use the fish cheat to add a physical fish, then use the E fish code...which doesn't add any fish to MC's inventory...very odd) to complete the quest that MC gives the cat girl 3 fish.

I sure hope the dev considers adding a choice for players who don't like the point and click mini games feature, and allows players optout of them. Thus allowing players who only like to focus and enjoy the story.
Regards.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Thank you, this cheat actually sort of worked (I had to use the fish cheat to add a physical fish, then use the E fish code...which doesn't add any fish to MC's inventory...very odd) to complete the quest that MC gives the cat girl 3 fish.

I sure hope the dev considers adding a choice for players who don't like the point and click mini games feature, and allows players optout of them. Thus allowing players who only like to focus and enjoy the story.
Regards.
Ahh I see you may not be used to coding.
You need the fish variable + the class fish variable which equals a fish of a certain class.
fish = 3
fishede.item = 2
fishedd.item = 1
would give three fish total, 2 class e and 1 class d.
+= is add number to existing number = is assign number when talking about integers.

I ended up trying this game again and the fishing game was like less than one second to go from left to right, totally rediculous. Still less ridiculous than a doormat mc though! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ahh I see you may not be used to coding.
You need the fish variable + the class fish variable which equals a fish of a certain class.
fish = 3
fishede.item = 2
fishedd.item = 1
would give three fish total, 2 class e and 1 class d.
+= is add number to existing number = is assign number when talking about integers.

I ended up trying this game again and the fishing game was like less than one second to go from left to right, totally rediculous. Still less ridiculous than a doormat mc though! ;)
I think it might have to do with latency issues for me... Though, it would also help having some instructions on how fishing works...but I don't care about ANY of the GD mini games with this title. And I even tried changing the screen refresh in rate renpy, as well as drop down the speed of the fishing timer. And it was still no go for me doing the GDF fishing game.

But, using the cheat codes gave me all the fish needed to advance the story. Though, I believe the fighting and other mini games should really be skippable...as they are not fun at all. And as I stated, I believe the game has latency issues that affects any of the time sensitive point and click content, for players who are not running high end machines.

But, thanks for the reply though.

bas1874

Dec 17, 2020
I found all the Patreon codes in the game files. (With the new one) Enjoy :)

Undertable - Tier 2 code: KZhuA7Di
Ice cream accident - Tier 3 code: bJho98Nb
Sweet Dreams - Tier 3 code: YCoBtHC9
Message on paper - Tier 3 code: UaW6mKS4
Hypnotized ...or not - Tier 3 code: TKTwCeZN

Nov 1, 2022

Thank you a lot! Can you tell me how and where you found them? Could be useful to know for future updates and other games

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
So I guess I understand why there's a lot of snarky comments about it being yet another Isekei, yet more sandbox clickity grinding, etc. Yeah there are a lot of tropes.

But fuck ALL that, this is easily the BEST use of Koikatsu I've ever played. In terms of the positioning of the girls, the camera, and the attention to details of what actually makes for a sexy scene, it's all 10/10. In the hundreds of games I've DL'd from here, this is one of the very few I actually re-open just for opening the gallery to jerk off.

Sure I'm not a fan of clicking my location around and doing mundane mini games to inflate the length, but tbh when it comes to sex games it's nice to have the scenes feel at least a bit earned, and the grinding is minimal enough for now. And while the Isekai start cause the usual eye roll, my eyes quickly straightened when I saw how sexy the characters were and how much work was put into making them look unique and do more than just stand in basic poses.

I cannot stress how much the use of camera, character design, and posing, is lightyears ahead of the next best Koikatsu work I've played. I really wish more devs would use the whole buffalo so to speak when it comes to the sexy stuff. For being the entire reason to play these over other video games, it's amazing how few devs actually put the sexual elements front and center in terms of effort.

Also, the cumshots being multiframe complete with reactions/ahegao rather than just the standard 3 white flashes on a single frame is *chef's kiss* so thank you.

I really look forward to more updates and wanted to add my voice to those who really love the game so far. Even if no improvements were made to the other elements I'd still play the whole thing for the girls and sex alone. Keep it up

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022

what do you do with this

Reactions: Ueueueu3

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022

what do you do with this? thank you

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
This game is really good but like the other commentator said it kinda forces you on all the girls, even the ones I didn't particularly like (Akane). I know it's an anime trope but the constant namecalling and violence get old really fast. I would not be friends with the said individual, let alone a romantic relationship. However, the other girls are amazing and I would still give this game 5 stars just for ryoko.

Nov 1, 2022
yeah
The H scene in this game is really amaze me,like using the newest mod from koikatsu.

how old this game anw?
yeah as I said, he does the h scenes himself. custom animations, good camera work, nice facial expressions, etc. he's doing a good job so far.

The game is a little over 1 and a half years old. version 1.0 got published on December 2021

Reactions: ganesha2407
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes