RPGM - Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Broxen

While the premise looks interesting the game engine is trash and all cheat codes are locked behind Patreon and even the walkthroughs for the game is locked behind Patreon it's just a generally bad game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DaveAxel14

This review is based of 0.0.20 version of the game i will rate each aspect of the game based on the effort that was put into the game and capability of RPGM engine:

Story and text: 3/5 - it's story at times is very cliché and unnecessarily comedic yet the text /grammar/spelling and the way characters talk is really well done

MC: 3/5 character customization is always welcome and there are plenty of options available for the player but if it's not shown or out of display it might as well not be there

NPCs and interactables: 4/5 typical RPGM but well organized and the NPC and i personally haven't seen a single unlikeable character

Gameplay: 3/5 once you reach certain level in a are and you understand the mechanics of the game it gets way too easy / quests and side quest objective get a bit unclear while progressing through since it only shows the objective regardless of the steps you complete and it forces you to rely on texts and dialogues / the grind is way tedious for indicated prices . amount of currency and how big your income is yet regardless of all down sides this game is very very rewarding

Art style: 5/5 this mostly preference based but i love the art style in this game! no character is like one another / every place on the map is unique / all the building and even after multiple visits you don't get tired of seeing the same places over and over

Adult content: 5/5 this game contains straight / gay and bi content it has kink system which right now is very basic there are multiple characters you can sleep with who are know as "devotes" which makes sense since this NSFW god-sim and it gives full freedom on sexual interaction (gentle or rough)

Music and Sound Effects: 4/5 this game has it's own dedicated OST excluding RPGM's default music but sound effects are your standard RPGM's sound effects

Exploration: 1/5 moving around is mostly based on text and point and click like how it works in renpy which is very odd that travel time and tediousness can be cut down with a interactable map which speaking of map interaction... the map implemented in the game is very weird and unbalanced collision

overall: 4/5 highly recommend this game it's definitely gonna be better as time goes on.

Now i want give some recommendations for improving the game:
    • add an interactable map with locations to visit objectives
    • include more gameplay elements
    • decrease the prices of recruiting and buying or increase the amount of incoming currencies or give more ways of making currencies
    • include more and better sound effects
    • include sprites for MC on map and in sexual interaction
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.0.10[01]
    the game is admittedly interesting to a point but
    RPGM sucks, it is very much the wrong engine for this game.
    It is way too grindy.

The sex scenes are too tedious and grindy as well.
    sex is a chore and a punishment rather than a reward.

has some bugs too that get you stuck and force you to quit and reload
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Aileh200

This was a good game for a nsfw god simulator. I've played this few years ago and I was a bit struggling with the controls because I was using browser on my PC and also my phone. The concept is good. Such a shame I couldn't see the portraits. And I constantly get trapped on the side menu, which is why I rarely use that. I liked the customization of yourself and your priestess, and the several routes you can take. I hope to play this again and see if it got better.