RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SharkieFun

Dec 3, 2020
zero.png

Overview:
You're a new god fresh off creation. Start laying the foundations of your religion, recruit devouts to your faith, and defeat enemy gods - or screw their followers, which is almost the same thing. Explore towns and convince them to worship you and increase your influence. Be a kind god or an evil one - your choices affect quests and storylines, and will determine the worshiper personalities you attract to your cause!
Standard RPG combat and quests-based system with win/lose sexy scenarios!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-28
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Developer: Paperwaifu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.23
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
HTML
(Old): - - - -

Extra:

zero.png four.png one.png threeone.jpg screen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2264349

To confirm: protagonist isn't male?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sad there no futa protagonist like tags said. Shame I pass if ther no chance to choise you gender eighter. I pass for now

Reactions: Yamemai

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
might be cool, I'm gonna check it out

Edit: This is a pretty good start and I think it has a lot of potential. Considering the ambitious story line, I found the setup very plausible. Basically there is an 'all-father' type god who makes new gods to replace defunct ones. You get to choose your divine "portfolio" (war god, wisdom god, etc) and then you're dropped into a run down temple with one follower waiting for you. Unfortunately, beyond her devotion to you there's pretty much no characterization. Nor of anyone else, either. Mechanically, the game avoids the usual annoying RPGM walking simulator problem by doing most movements through menus. The menus are not very well laid out, but it's a first release. After reaching the first town, you pick up a few quests then you have to go outdoors and wander around in circles hoping to get random encounters so you can grind XP, gold, and quest items. It's very boring and I hope this gets redone in future versions.
All in all though I see a lot of potential in this, it's worth keeping an eye on for sure.

EDIT2: bugs: The innkeeper incorrectly refers to the mayor as female; the lamia quest doesn't update correctly when you enter the cave; later in the game talking to the potions vendor just gives the "finally arrived at thessalia" text; lydia's chat isn't updated after you defeat the lamia
EDIT3: after spending the night with the lamia you end up stuck at a screen with no options
EDIT4: having sex with Lydia returns you to your shrine; accessing "Devouts" from the menu while on the wilderness map makes the player sprite disappear

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
"Harem system - recruit potential love interests to your religion! Romance / seduce/establish relationships with multiple partners to unlock more quests/storylines!
Lawful/chaotic alignment - your actions dictate the storyline and determine the type of worshippers you recruit!
Defined kinks - customize sexy scenes with potential partners according to your own sexual preferences"

You Successfully Erected My MANHOOD!:love:
1607012799136.png

Could get really good in a couple of more updates(y).

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Be good is good.

But did good really needs 'dating sim' for some reason?

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I remember playing this quite a while ago. Same folks that make Ramen no Oujisama.

At the time Godhood was actually really cool, although unfinished. I'll definitely take a look at the evolution.

[SEVERAL HOURS PASS]
UPDATE:

This is still early on in the re-implementation process. Currently only your shrine and Thessila town are available and two screens of wilderness. Naiad and Green Lamia encounters and 3 wandering monsters.

You can complete several of the Thessila quests, but not all of them.

1, 2, 3, 6 - Complete
4 - Unavailable
6 - Ongoing (likely completion isn't available yet as you aren't supposed to be able to get back to the temple which is required)

Various early day glitches:

1) If you stay the night with the Green Lamia you are stuck at the scene in the morning and have to load from a saved game (no action options appear.)
2) You -can- currently return to your shrine by going upstairs with one of the girls in the bar, you wake up back at the shrine (until you recruit them, at which point they are no longer available)
3) Talking to the Potions or Trinkets vendor in the marketplace again doesn't open them, it brings you back to "You've finally arrived in Thessila." and the town menu.
4) When buying armor or weapons at the blacksmith, text doesn't wrap in the text box, it just truncates on the right edge of the box.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I start playing this and i'm confusing... God making me to be another God? Brrr....

upd. Another bunch of absurdities. Totally out of slight connection with common sense. God going to the kitchen and mayor secretary? Why he didn't going to the toilet? Or didn't mining coal? I didn't get this.

Last edited:

Shankums

Oct 26, 2019
Am I missing something here? It says go west for the doublehorn quest but I can't go anywhere but south. The trail to the west doesn't work.

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Sex and interesting history, always work well together.

Downloading it atm, hope don't leave it me down.

Would be good to see more games like this one, remember me Nympho Priest, very good concepts.

Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Loved the Twine version. A few days ago I checked back on the game (someone was looking for a similar game) and I was surprised to see a new version. Best of luck!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes