RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
just wondering is this dating sim tag.....is it we go romance that girl or something like that?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
just wondering is this dating sim tag.....is it we go romance that girl or something like that?
Maybe, there is some affection/lust/etc parameters/variables, if you select devout or whatever it was called.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I downlode only for futa and female protagonist. When I select Female no don yet? I don't gonna play as male. I shoot the game down. Now I wait for Female or futa Protagonit. couse I think the best God of Love need to be futa or female not male. Lucky I don't gonna play when ther is Male Protagonist only. No choise no party.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Snarktheking

Dec 5, 2020
The grinding is too much, sorry but spending hours trying to get 10 greyroad leather isnt fun, its fine that they are random encounters but having also low leather drop chance is too much.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
So I was wondering if this was already dead in Twine, glad to see it wasnt!

Though I like Lydia's old art compared to this one, we need more cat girls

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm so happy this is on F95zone that I wanna cry. Been waiting 2+ years, been following this game since the old days when it was based in twine and was hella buggy.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hm. God menu(Where you can review your God Points and Appearance) the back button doesn't work.

Recieved a 'Mending Ring' during the initial exploration. On going to equip it, it's a 'Fire Ring'.

I was able to fight the Strange Tree multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can choose and customize your character, male or female.

?????????????????????
I mean, no the only one choise which force you play as male protagonist,but not female protagonist or futa. only male there is costumization isn't worthy with only one choise. This is why I wrote: no.

Sep 20, 2019
Is anyone fine with giving a link to allow me to see all of the Patreon only stuffs since the walkthroughs and stuffs that is more helpful than the non-pateron version needs me to pay a monthly fee to use

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes