RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Brawnbear92

Aug 14, 2021
I'm Currently trying version , 0.0.10, I'm wondering where the save location is if I download the latest version will it automatically detect my old save or do i new to start from the beginning? If so can I backup my save and how?

Brawnbear92

Aug 14, 2021
Ok so i can't find the save game interestingly enough my save game got corrupted having syntax error at Json something so i had to start from the beginning

Brawnbear92

Aug 14, 2021
So after possible impregnating those things in the pond next to a cave I gave me one option to go back to temple and there's no menu!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, going to the temple glitches the game, you need to do the mayor's tree quest down south first, then report to the mayor, then take him up on his offer to sleep at the inn and go from there.

nedry

May 5, 2019
I seem to have a bug... in the southwest corner of Larkland, the map won't let me scroll eastward along the southern path into what I'm guessing is the abandoned castle. I'm guessing the triggers to work on the Highway Robbery quest are somewhere down there...

On the other side of the coin, every time I mingle in my Great Hall the statues quest-complete triggers all lover again... while being able to farm gold and XP that way is a helpful exploit, it doesn't help when I can't get to where I need to go and do what needs doing to close out the town's quests.

Anybody else seen these?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, I chose to be a God of Love. Now, what does the Seduce spell actually do, since everything is immune to it?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So, I chose to be a God of Love. Now, what does the Seduce spell actually do, since everything is immune to it?
One of my favorite spells. Use it on enemies that have sex scenes (except bosses) and you auto-win and fuck them. So in the starter area, you can use it on the two monster girls :)

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i seem t6o have found a bug or incomplete quests, the statue quest for nue won't finish and the slithroot quest won't finish as i have recruited the questgiver into my cult. and the game crashes when i am in the hotsprings and one of the silkies comes to possably join me.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
So far trying as a god of love myself and even the monster girls seem to have been immune to my spell!

Edit: it would seem you need to defeat the dryad before the seduction spell will work!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes