RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so front page, there is futa, and the mc can be male... can we fuck the futa or are we fucked by the futa?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The interactive sex scenes are a chore, some quests just show a black box in the log so I've no idea what I'm supposed to do, the lamia cave locks you without a menu so you have to reload, boring characters, the game constantly confuses gender, and I've had a character suddenly become a different character in the middle of a sex scene.

I want to like this game, I love the idea and concept of it but it needs a hell of a lot of work. I can't help but think it would benefit from renpy rather than rpgm, especially considering how dependent it is on menus.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise the game has potential, it just could use some more depth to the characters some - making their reactions unique in the sex system for starters - and a more consistent art style would help. I'd prefer whoever drew Merile, but you work with what you got I suppose. Should also consider simplifying the elements system as I'm not sure how water beats thunder or wind beats water. Are we going for a Moses thing with the latter?

Also hopefully a demigod daycare system in the future, I didn't come across if that was planned or not.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Says " M/F, M/M, F/F, Futa/M, Futa/F! "
Since MC can be Male, would this mean it's Futa on MC?
Will I get boned by a futa? :PogChamp:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
MC can be male, female & futa.
Um... that wasn't my question... I quoted what what it said, so obviously MC can be any of those...

For example, is says "FUTA/M"
If the MC is Futa, than they're railing a male...
If the MC is a male, would this mean that some Futa is railing mc... i.e. ME...

So I'm asking, those who have played it... has a futa railed the MC yet?

Reactions: Warnunu

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks, that cat quest drove me nuts even in the Twine version of this game.

Also, when will Kilika's quest be finished? as it's still bugged out, I cannot get to the damn shrine, I know it's the same place as Nue, but damn. it's no longer popping out.

Also many characters changed it seems, Lydia used to be a fiesty Catgirl, and Nue used to be a goddess, not a god. Just surprising for someone who played the Twine version

The ghost that i've been wondering since the HTML version finally came out.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Seems to be a bug once you build a Temple Armory too: once I go to the armory and start kitting out for serious work, it only gives me options for "Weapons" or "Armor" with no Back button to get back out, forcing me to close the game right there.

EDIT to add: Also, occasionally menus glitch and place off the top of the screen.

Last edited:

KingLeo

Aug 16, 2020
Ngl, I think I'm stupid or I missed something cause idek how to move from the temple at the beginning of the game. Can somebody please help me out?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes