RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jardinier

May 12, 2020
So, I chose to be a God of Love. Now, what does the Seduce spell actually do, since everything is immune to it?
There is a bug wich say so, but a lot of foe are defeated with a single use of the seduce skill: Annwn, Parandrus, Llorona, Elven archer, ...
And you get 2 Godpoints if you make love with them!

Last edited:

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I had a hard time making the diplomats' quest work. I had to restart it 3 times. I think it is disrupted by the other quests in Larklast and should be done last and in one go.
The lonely ghost dont triggers with how many nights you spend alone in the temple. I intented to use "GhostQuest" (without the quotes) on the game code to reset this quest as said on but I had a "wrong code" error.
I'm having trouble also getting the silver palace quest to work. I've tried both routes, but no matter where I sleep (guest room, Madrana's tavern, or temple), nothing triggers on any of the following days. Thanks for giving me more help than what I find here :

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One damn question has the game balance been fucking fixed? I tried 0.15 and at level 5 the grind is fucking ridiculous and can't even defeat the damn secretary at level 5! WTF?

Lost to tree
Lost to snake
Lost to secretary

Fucking Seduce skill what a bull shit skill the damn thing never does anything! Totally fucking useless.

What fucking level you need to defeat anything? Unless the balance has been fixed this game is shit because it would take fucking hours to grind enough to defeat any one of these!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Why people insist in make RPGM...?
Cause when its good, its good..,
When it isnt, it gets shit on, or remembered when someone wants to bash the engine. If they arent already in the mood for a new Platform for a few months.

Most games dont know what they want or need, til its too late.
its like a paradox tbh.., Many games that offer Customization arent in engines that offer customization. and Many that dont, are in engines that do offer some of it.

But in the end, a good game is good, regardless of Engine. and RPGM just happens to be the Lil Engine that could.
So unless they got a plan for something else, its a Agreeable start.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cause when its good, its good..,
When it isnt, it gets shit on, or remembered when someone wants to bash the engine. If they arent already in the mood for a new Platform for a few months.

Most games dont know what they want or need, til its too late.
its like a paradox tbh.., Many games that offer Customization arent in engines that offer customization. and Many that dont, are in engines that do offer some of it.

But in the end, a good game is good, regardless of Engine. and RPGM just happens to be the Lil Engine that could.
So unless they got a plan for something else, its a Agreeable start.
True but the very fist thing they need to do in these games is make the combat balanced. This is so unbalanced can't even win the starter battles.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
This game had ALOT more potential in it's original form when you could create characters by scratch such as your own head priestess. I'm baffled that this STILL hasn't caught upto the original version in terms of content. Wasn't like the entire purpose of making it into a ugly ass RPG maker game was to make it easier to pump out more content?

house900

Mar 30, 2023
can someone help me with the Larklast quest 9,13,14? In 13 i cant get to Mardana because whenever i press "Travel to Mardana" it goes back to the harbour overview. and i cant find 9 and 14.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
From the Dev:

"Game Dev Update! 02-16-2024

Hey guys!
I'd like to talk a bit about Infinite Desires and Godhood. Godhood is on hold/paused because Sharkie can't move forward with it due to technical problems. Godhood is currently RPG Maker based, as you may know already, and I don't know RPG Maker. So I've been talking with Sharkie about this and basically, this is what my thoughts are on this:
Since Infinite Desires is my test playground and a lot of things about this game is not set in stone yet, I'm thinking of exploring Godhood's features through here by taking some of those and implementing it in Infinite Desires. This will let me figure out how Godhood can be converted, what needs to be changed, simplified or removed, and if it's feasible. So this is how I can explore the possibility of putting together Godhood without being stuck in it. I have to meet Sharkie halfway with this one since there are systems in RPG Maker that I can't do or don't have readily available, so those need to be assessed. For example, if there's an overworld, I'll have to think of a simplified implementation of this one. Or if there's no more graphical overworld, will a text-based implementation be suitable instead?
So this is another way of me saying, I'm not promising anything, but I'll look into it through Infinite Desires. My thoughts will take better shape the more features I'm able to use in the game.
-BB"

Mods, sounds like an On Hold tag...

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG and sonhot
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes