RPGM Godhood Chronicles [v0.0.23] [Paperwaifu]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 2, 2018
who know how to complete quest 13 diploma and quest 14 the statue?
quest 13 i meet the orc talk to have the quest but it didnt show on the quest tab and i go back the inn and talk to the girl orc talk cant finish the quest
quest 14 i destroy 4 statue then what

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If anyone cares, Public version of 0.23 is up.

I care! Thank you so much :)

This game is one of the first lewd games I plaid; been following it for over four years (back then it was on twine). Honestly I just play for nostalgia, so thanks for the update!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well well, what's this now?
Black & White in rpgm? :whistle::coffee:
Doubtful, still, a bit interesting.

How's the story?
Hopefully now "ha-ha so funni" crap?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Well well, what's this now?
Black & White in rpgm? :whistle::coffee:
Doubtful, still, a bit interesting.

How's the story?
Hopefully now "ha-ha so funni" crap?
Ahh, Black and White strategy game? Back when creativity was at its peak

Is it normal that the newest version now is like this? Where is the exe program? 1658342090510.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is it normal that the newest version now is like this? Where is the exe program?
It seems it's because the mod who updated the thread didn't actually check the contents.
Seems the new version 23 on itch only contains the www folder for some reason. :whistle::coffee:
Looking at their patreon it seems only old twine version is available for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomname2243

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Lmao, looks like we won't be playing this one for a while.
At least til mods find some actually working version of this thing. :whistle::coffee:

Jun 15, 2017
I downloaded the windows version but there seams to be no executable in the game file, am I just not seeing it or is there another way I am supposed to run the game?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I downloaded the windows version but there seams to be no executable in the game file, am I just not seeing it or is there another way I am supposed to run the game?
Lmao, looks like we won't be playing this one for a while.
At least til mods find some actually working version of this thing. :whistle::coffee:
Is it normal that the newest version now is like this? Where is the exe program?
windows version seems fucked up right now.
All links have been updated with a executable version that I deployed myself I have tested windows somewhat and it functions I cannot guarantee the same for Linux or Mac. If you run into any issues let me know by Pming me or quoting this post.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
okay, I made a new game and started all over, and I still cannot access the shrine, and I also completed Thesilia and yet it's not triggering the quest for Larklast shrine

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
who know how to complete quest 13 diploma and quest 14 the statue?
quest 13 i meet the orc talk to have the quest but it didnt show on the quest tab and i go back the inn and talk to the girl orc talk cant finish the quest
quest 14 i destroy 4 statue then what
Quest 14 has 5 statues not four - 2 inside the city and 3 outside. Check the water bodies and the special tree.
I have had a tough time finishing quest 13 too. After what you did, you need to stay in the inn at Larklast for a few nights, out of which one night, you will end up roaming the city to find the girl Alonra fucking with a city council member. I reported that finding to the Orc, but couldn't progress beyond it.

I wish the quest post 7 are properly reflected with hints to make things easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

AmbientAspects

Jan 10, 2021
All links have been updated with a executable version that I deployed myself I have tested windows somewhat and it functions I cannot guarantee the same for Linux or Mac. If you run into any issues let me know by Pming me or quoting this post.

Just downloaded the Mac version and it doesn't seem to be working either

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
All links besides the old twine version have been updated with version 0.0.23 all of the files are public from the dev so if there are any issues let him know.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Coiled Spines

Oct 3, 2017
Game has potential but the difference in art quality between general male character art and the dicks is somewhat jarring. It looks like someone stuck a mushroom on a pencil.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes