Comics Collection goditseb collection [2022-07-13] [goditseb]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

emmik09

Feb 12, 2023
Just spring cleaning on my hard drive. Actually i was going to delete it because it's nothing special, just some test pics, but why not share it with the community. btw I was just lazy to add dialogues
Hoi,will there be more stories with melody?

Reactions: goditseb

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
your work in this segment is UNBEATABLE. (y) Thanks for sharing your stuff.
here i few things wondering in my mind.
- a good doggy always end up knotting his bitch. (this i kinda feel was missing)

-VaM could be a very handy tool for you to use. i strongly want you to try something using vertimate. i am sure you will NAIL IT.

Once again Thanks and Cheers
be safe man.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
-VaM could be a very handy tool for you to use. i strongly want you to try something using vertimate. i am sure you will NAIL IT.
To be honest, I've never heard of VaM, but I'll look it up, thanks for your kind words. :giggle:(y)

Last edited:

Vclausius

Feb 18, 2023
Mel and Soph forming the Secret Puppy Club with the help of our beloved witch Hermione. :giggle::love:
Hi Goditseb...love your work. Melody 3 is the greatest erotic comic ever made. I can't believe the concept for Secret Puppy Club...all my dreams have come true.... I hope Kira and her Mom make an appearance.... I also hope you come back and start making your art more frequently...you have alot of fans.

Cheers V

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes