Comics Collection goditseb collection [2022-07-13] [goditseb]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
really like your comics. Only thing i wish would show more (and did in the last comic) is a bit more reluctance from the girls before they succumb to lust. I think that's what make it so hot. They know it's wrong but they are so horny they no longer care.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
really like your comics. Only thing i wish would show more (and did in the last comic) is a bit more reluctance from the girls before they succumb to lust. I think that's what make it so hot. They know it's wrong but they are so horny they no longer care.
you are right, i will be more aware of that upcoming comics ( new comics ) (y)

For tw3 part 5 probably not (already to far), but after pt5, i want to dev a short game, there i will make them more reluctant :giggle:

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
_cover.png

Overview:
Office fun (short 10 page comic)

Updated: 22.08.2020
Developer/Publisher: goditseb | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Pages: 11
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

02.png 05.png

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Office episode my favorite so far amazing work
happy to hear :love: !! tbh i wasnt sure, didnt want to publish it. The comic felt a bit short and some content missing, but the reason i cut it short was , the work on "the witcher 3 girls PT.5" (y)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
do you have any plans to make Recording Gabbi into a full comic? the two promos are great. id love to see how she got talked into it, and see the girl behind the camera take her turn (or them sharing together)
Actually i didnt know there was big interest in horse-besti, usually its all about canines etc :ROFLMAO:
The two pictures were created cuz one of my subscribers wanted some horse-hj :giggle:
I would love to work with horses, would be a new challenge, the usual "but" :ROFLMAO: i cant promise when it will be.
After tw3 pt5, i wanted to work on a short renpy game, maybe i can find some time in between :giggle: (y)

Reactions: KrisBai

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Actually i didnt know there was big interest in horse-besti, usually its all about canines etc :ROFLMAO:
The two pictures were created cuz one of my subscribers wanted some horse-hj :giggle:
I would love to work with horses, would be a new challenge, the usual "but" :ROFLMAO: i cant promise when it will be.
After tw3 pt5, i wanted to work on a short renpy game, maybe i can find some time in between :giggle: (y)
i think its better. also the animopron stuff is all horse and its the most popular beasty stuff on this site (for videos).

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys, my discord acc / email got hacked .. :cry:

my new Discord Channel, pls feel free to join

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
.Cover.png

Overview:
Adventures of the White Wolf Pt. 5​

Updated: 2020-09-14
Developer/Publisher: goditseb | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Pages: 79
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -

3.png 16.png 26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes