VN Ren'Py Onhold Godmotherly Love development thread

TheLostBoyz

Sep 8, 2020
Maisie is really cute!
When will you have something that is playable?
Thank you! The plan is in the next few months to have the first half or so done, with my goal being June. I am going on a solo writing retreat this weekend, and I am going to roughly storyboard much of the first half (along with getting some writing for the second half done). After that I am planning a sprint for the next several weeks. The bottleneck at the moment is my graphics card, but the world being what it is I am stuck with my current card for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for checking out the thread!

TheLostBoyz

Sep 8, 2020
I am hoping my new computer will be here in the next few days which will definitely help render times and the amount of assets that I can fit in VRAM (so for DAZ3D folks, I should be able to do most if not all renders GPU Only)

Also here's Megyn and MC (unseen) using those fake IDs at a Billiards Bar:
megyn pool 1.jpg

TheLostBoyz

Sep 8, 2020
Hey folks,
I have been working on something. I was feeling a little burnt out on Godmotherly Love (though that is still coming), and I needed to switch gears to do something short but sweet. So using many of the assets that I already had, I chose to make a short prequel to GML, and as of this writing it is about 80% complete (the writing is done and the 140+ renders are nearly done) and I am working on putting most of it into Ren'py and color grading it. After that, I will test the game on Windows, Mac & Android, and send it to Patreon supporters.

So with that, I present my short prequel:

Helen's First Match
Helen first match-2.jpg

Description:
Helen’s First Match is a short visual novel starring a 44-year-old mother named Helen. Helen was left by her husband a few years prior and her best friend Maisie encourages her to join a dating app. She matches with several hot guys (and a hot girl) and decides to get a drink with one...

This takes place 6-months prior to Godmotherly Love and stars our milf Helen before her godson comes to visit. This is a short experience, but one I've had fun making. With that why don't we preview some of the potential folks she can take on a date:

Marcus (32, Fitness Instructor)
HFM Micah.png

Keith (43, Surgeon)
hfm keith.png

Hikari (24, Programmer)
hfm hikari.png

and you've already met her;
Cosette (22, Au Pair)
helens first match cosette.png

So Helen has some good choices... but when can you play it?

Well, my hope is that the full HD version will be available for supporters next weekend. But since I am still working through building the game in Ren'Py (and this is my first real time working on that) I cannot promise that (even though it is 80% complete as of today). I will promise that you will have it VERY soon. A week after Patreon has it, the 720p version will be available for free for everyone, and I will put the 1080p version with a few exclusive renders (this is the version Patreon is getting) on sale on for $3-5.

Who would you choose?

Thanks for your interest.
coming soon HFM Promo Helen & Cosette.png

-The Lost Boyz

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hey folks,
I have been working on something. I was feeling a little burnt out on Godmotherly Love (though that is still coming), and I needed to switch gears to do something short but sweet. So using many of the assets that I already had, I chose to make a short prequel to GML, and as of this writing it is about 80% complete (the writing is done and the 140+ renders are nearly done) and I am working on putting most of it into Ren'py and color grading it. After that, I will test the game on Windows, Mac & Android, and send it to Patreon supporters.

So with that, I present my short prequel:

Helen's First Match
View attachment 1256675

Description:
Helen’s First Match is a short visual novel starring a 44-year-old mother named Helen. Helen was left by her husband a few years prior and her best friend Maisie encourages her to join a dating app. She matches with several hot guys (and a hot girl) and decides to get a drink with one...

This takes place 6-months prior to Godmotherly Love and stars our milf Helen before her godson comes to visit. This is a short experience, but one I've had fun making. With that why don't we preview some of the potential folks she can take on a date:

Marcus (32, Fitness Instructor)
View attachment 1256677

Keith (43, Surgeon)
View attachment 1256678

Hikari (24, Programmer)
View attachment 1256679

and you've already met her;
Cosette (22, Au Pair)
View attachment 1256683

So Helen has some good choices... but when can you play it?

Well, my hope is that the full HD version will be available for supporters next weekend. But since I am still working through building the game in Ren'Py (and this is my first real time working on that) I cannot promise that (even though it is 80% complete as of today). I will promise that you will have it VERY soon. A week after Patreon has it, the 720p version will be available for free for everyone, and I will put the 1080p version with a few exclusive renders (this is the version Patreon is getting) on sale on for $3-5.

Who would you choose?

Thanks for your interest.
View attachment 1256692

-The Lost Boyz
Oh nice, we get a lesbian route?