3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
What do you mean by that? Did you mean the forum? I don't quite understand how the forum works about updating the game other than editing my post.
I think you need to open a ticket? I'm not sure because i never did it, maybe it's best to ask someone from the staff, it's really important for your game to show up in the latest updates, it's from where most people find out about the game.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
What do you mean by that? Did you mean the forum? I don't quite understand how the forum works about updating the game other than editing my post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/latest-updates-how-to-get-game-added.26892/
Basically, when you update links you press the report button on your main post and chose *Game update* and mods should promote your game in the latest updates. Also, do not forget to not abuse the system: 1 update per week will be promoted. Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug.
  • Repeated bug fixes within the same week will be looked upon as abusing our Latest Update system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gudil

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/latest-updates-how-to-get-game-added.26892/
Basically, when you update links you press the report button on your main post and chose *Game update* and mods should promote your game in the latest updates. Also, do not forget to not abuse the system: 1 update per week will be promoted. Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug.
  • Repeated bug fixes within the same week will be looked upon as abusing our Latest Update system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, so that's how it is. Thank you for the information!

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
im just curious is the 0.2.5 ver gona be patreon exclusive or will we eventually get the version as well ?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but it'd be nice to have some mystery NTR elements that are not avoidable- for those that want to see only kazumas perspective- you have the door peeping and nothing else.- so events either in town or on the worldmap or coming back from a mission- when a character has reached a certain level of corruption would be nice. Of course- that's a lot of extra scenes and thus ambitious but they could also be cross-events like when multiple characters reach a level and both suddenly have something they have to do- and you later come back to the event to see them with disheveled clothes/maybe sweat/or the usual pubic hair tease you see so often(if people are into that)- .. Seeing the girls try to explain away their current looks or be abnormally embarrassed or in a rush to avoid the questions and such- or make excuses. That is pretty tantalizing as a NTR tease. Or- simply have a "coming back" short event for some of the current skippable events-. Like in the event where megumin explosions and passes out- where was Kazuma when the netori guy brings megumin all the way back for the hscene?.. Would be interesting to see John come back with a megumin on his shoulder promising to tuck her in bed so she can rest- Kazuma naturally wouldn't think this is odd- he does it himself often enough being megumins explosion watcher.

But a single cg or 2 and a few lines before the scene or after the scene so you can skip 90% but that 10% that kazuma seens himself- is registered and the viewer can make assumptions of what happened in the scene they decided to skip. If mystery pov isn't the reason you allow the scenes to be skipped and just like to give people the option not to view them though-.. guess it just wasn't your intent from the getgo- but already pretty close to a possible exclusive perspective mystery NTR and would be nice to go further with it.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Idk if this is the right place but after the characters "fall" can we "push back" against it like some sort of redeeming thing?
Like find X character before he does? like in the minigame but with him looking for them as well.
Idk right now it just feels kinda stale...
Also are we getting the 0.2.5 version? 2 weeks have passed since the update. Or do we get it when ver 0.3 becomes patreon acessable?

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.2.5.a is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.2.5.a):

• New vanilla scene with Aqua
  • New 4 peeking animation when multiple girls succumbed
  • All old NTR scenes replaced with more smoother and slightly improved animation (Less clipping, more smoother, some scenes have more variation)
  • Press Shift button to hide textbox
  • New loading screen
  • Many typo fixes, QOL improvement and bug fixes
  • Cheat menu added (Talk to the guy on the Mansion)

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LostBR

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
im just curious is the 0.2.5 ver gona be patreon exclusive or will we eventually get the version as well ?
Don't worry! Every version will become public.
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but it'd be nice to have some mystery NTR elements that are not avoidable- for those that want to see only kazumas perspective- you have the door peeping and nothing else.- so events either in town or on the
Now that you mentioned it, it's already implemented in v.3.0, kinda. (But I think the scene is too obvious that it can't be called scene with mystery NTR element :LUL:)
That looks like Android UI, sorry. I don't support the Android platform at the moment.
Idk if this is the right place but after the characters "fall" can we "push back" against it like some sort of redeeming thing?
Like find X character before he does? like in the minigame but with him looking for them as well.
Can you elaborate that system more? I welcome any kind of inspiration or suggestion.

Reactions: LostBR

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Can you elaborate that system more? I welcome any kind of inspiration or suggestion.
I ment that maybe once a girl has "fallen" give us the chanse to "redeem them" by way of the party finder thingy you have already implemented.
Like you have to "cock block him" by spending time next to a character for x seconds and then she joins your party [ idk maybe add a system like a scale where if she's compleatly on one side shes "fallen" while on the other shes "your gal" idk spur of the moment thinking i guess.

Medadrin

Mar 18, 2019
One fun idea for the room where you look for the girls (the dark room timed one, not sure what to call it) is that a certain corruption level you could have a chance of running into John fucking the girls in that room but since it's so dark Kazuma can't really see, or maybe one of the room doors will be locked with them behind it?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
It wouldn't be NTR anymore
Yes it would, I've seen plenty- ok I've seen a couple of NTR games with an MC without a micropenis. They just tend not to go the route of "I think you are not nice --- Oh my god your giant cock has turned me into a slut and now I hate my small pp boyfriend" (That's what NTR dialogue usually sounds like right?) and focus on other avenues of corruption

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes