Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Besides that I agree with your view about the world as well. I just personally prefer using "Futa" when I see characters with an aesthetic like that yet I don't expect nor ask for people to see it this way.
Well, technically speaking, if my memory doesn't betray me, I think futanari describes more specifically hermaphodites, rather than the "men" of this game who only have a penis, I think ? At least I didn't see any sign of dual genitalia so far...

Reactions: Dunner

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Few posts up.

when 2 release the new update in this game?

Chapter 0 was in December (Literally after Christmas), Chapter 1 in February I believe and now Chapter 2 in August.
As far as I know, he also has university so it takes more time.

He has posted about scheduling for both games the TL;DR -> in about 3 in 3 months you should have both games updated.
But to balance it God's Call's updates will release by route instead but he will also make them bigger.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well, technically speaking, if my memory doesn't betray me, I think futanari describes more specifically hermaphodites, rather than the "men" of this game who only have a penis, I think ? At least I didn't see any sign of dual genitalia so far...
Yeah the large majority of time it's exactly that but there are certain characters that are referred to as futas and they're like the males in this game (the most well know example would be Poison from Street Fighter).
Again this is mostly semantics since it can all boil down to "if I go on Rule34 will the Futa tag show me these characters" or not:LOL:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah the large majority of time it's exactly that but there are certain characters that are referred to as futas and they're like the males in this game (the most well know example would be Poison from Street Fighter).
Again this is mostly semantics since it can all boil down to "if I go on Rule34 will the Futa tag show me these characters" or not:LOL:
People at large online just don't care to use terms correctly. That's an absolute shame but hey, fighting a tsunami with a spoon isn't gonna do shit so yeah...

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The human route is the evil comicbook nazi route.
It's like picking all Renegade (evil) choices in Mass Effect, just to see what happens if you do.
But telemetry has shown a huge majority picked good or neutral choices.
So I imagine most people picked beasts, followed by elves, and only few picked human.

I've played all 3 (human last) just to make sure I don't have any missing words in my gender pronoun mod.
I see you're a man of culture.jpg

This is why I love this game. You can play all the routes and for me it looked like no matter what route you pick the game tries to make it feel like your choice is justified.

Now IDK if choosing, for example, elves changes the motivations of the other races or the stories go the same but I assume that (at least in the beginning) it does since:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I may be wrong and maybe there will be a way for each faction to achieve a peaceful ending but from what I've seen things in the spoiler make more sense for me.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The human route is the evil comicbook nazi route.
It's like picking all Renegade (evil) choices in Mass Effect, just to see what happens if you do.
But telemetry has shown a huge majority picked good or neutral choices.
So I imagine most people picked beasts, followed by elves, and only few picked human.

I've played all 3 (human last) just to make sure I don't have any missing words in my gender pronoun mod.
View attachment 2087450

This is why I love this game. You can play all the routes and for me it looked like no matter what route you pick the game tries to make it feel like your choice is justified.

Now IDK if choosing, for example, elves changes the motivations of the other races or the stories go the same but I assume that (at least in the beginning) it does since:

Now I may be wrong and maybe there will be a way for each faction to achieve a peaceful ending but from what I've seen things in the spoiler make more sense for me.
I'm still kinda sad you can't have a "I'll fuck the system from within" type of deal. Like coup-d'état the shit out of the humans, rise as the new ruler, and stop the war/change the system. Hell, of even join the other human kingdom since they apparently are newhere near as bloodthirsty.
I have a hard time motivating myself to keep diong the human route because I feel like such a piece of shit doing that after doing both other routes... Though the game only has 2 chapters for now and the story barely starts still, I guess.

Yes I am too nice and sensitive for that kind of shit, I'll admit that.

Also I wanted to bang the team's support. I'm mad the game choose to stop me via murder.

Also dumb question : why some scenes have a male and female symbol ? Is there something I missed that changes those ? Is it the choice about switching the romance option for male on or off ? If it is, isn't there a scene in the timeline that comes before that choice ?
I'm confused.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The game is at the beginning so I presume you will be able to choose where you go no matter the faction you choose.
Ex: If you choose humans but you don't wanna go full 40K Imperium on the FILTHY XENO SCUM you'll probably be able to steer them on a better path (aka the Imperium before it became an Authoritarian Theocracy).

Unless my theory above is right and choosing 1 faction changes the other 2 and makes them into unlikable villains.

About your question: Yes the choice in the bar with male romance seems to be a "will you romance the females OR the males" choice not a "you will bang both" choice.
So if you, like me, don't care about boning the cute bartender instead of our lovely warrior maiden then you don't need to worry but if you want to bone the various females you'll come across then you need to choose not to go for the male romance. (even tho it seems the main girls are romanceable no matter the choice)

It's a bit of a bummer but it is what it is.
P.S: You get both the male and female "romance scene" in the gallery no matter what your choice is but in your game the MC is either boning the men or the women.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The game is at the beginning so I presume you will be able to choose where you go no matter the faction you choose.
Ex: If you choose humans but you don't wanna go full 40K Imperium on the FILTHY XENO SCUM you'll probably be able to steer them on a better path (aka the Imperium before it became an Authoritarian Theocracy).

Unless my theory above is right and choosing 1 faction changes the other 2 and makes them into unlikable villains.
I do hope your theory isn't then, with all due respect. It would make for a more interesting game to have some agency rather than following the flow aside from the rare unconsequential choice.

About your question: Yes the choice in the bar with male romance seems to be a "will you romance the females OR the males" choice not a "you will bang both" choice.
So if you, like me, don't care about boning the cute bartender instead of our lovely warrior maiden then you don't need to worry but if you want to bone the various females you'll come across then you need to choose not to go for the male romance. (even tho it seems the main girls are romanceable no matter the choice)

It's a bit of a bummer but it is what it is.
P.S: You get both the male and female "romance scene" in the gallery no matter what your choice is but in your game the MC is either boning the men or the women.
Not entirely true then. There are female-boning if it's story related. Example, all my route playthroughs stem from the same intro save, with male romance on, and I still got to screw the human witch with a loose one (screw).

But that's a huge disappointment. Good thing the "males" are just as hot though. Except the one who died. Still mad about that.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
1.Oh yeah my theories are just that, theories. So take them with a grain of salt since I myself don't think that's where the story is going but it's nice to theorize.
Maybe in the future you'll be able to to save the world with every faction but for now at least it seems that only the elves have common sense and don't just want to wipe out their enemies.

It may turn out that our battle is actually against the goddess since Orion explained what happened in the past and we will find a different way to fight her based on the faction we choose.
This here makes more sense in my opinion since the humans aren't just "evil" for laughs, they're following the words of the very much existent goddess. We just have to either purify the goddess (with our fat shlongs, obviously) or if she's just evil we get rid of her (for a good ending).

2.For the romance bit, that's what I meant when I said "seems the main girls are romanceable no matter the choice" since I don't believe you can skip romancing "The witch, the elf or the wolf" Wink Wink.
I know, I'm a genius at avoiding spoilers. And humble as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rutonat

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
wait so we get the choice to either go all female or all male but not both? weird, they all look like girls anyways I dont get why its either or.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
wait so we get the choice to either go all female or all male but not both? weird, they all look like girls anyways I dont get why its either or.
That choice is misleading. Even if you choose male only, the MC will still fuck female characters so that option basically is choosing both.

Edit: It may lock you out of certain female characters, but each route has an unavoidable female LI so you will be romancing at least one female character no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebeaubrun

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes