Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
so we are catfished into playing a futa protag? The Japanese at the beginning was annoying, instead of having a sliding bar for text speed they ask at the start, there is no instant option. Didn't make it past the first few renders once I realized I was playing a girl with what I'm guessing was a dick, not sure how that qualifies as "male protag", but, if your into that good for you and good luck.

Reactions: Ullubu and Drafox

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Needs trans protag tag for sure, I was suckered in by the male protag tag only to play as a chick with a dick... Followed by deletion! The dev can use all the He, Him, His that they want but when the "Guy" has boobs, a dick & junk in the trunk, we are no longer in male protagland! I don't care if it is fantasyland or not... Set the tags so we can make an informed choice before we hit the download button it will save so much grief cleaning threads...

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
theirs no male mc and all the dudes in the world are just chicks with dicks lol. its also on some weird ass woke cringe vibe with the writing. this likely a game for the alphabet community. some models are great looking and the concept is nice hope some one does something similar without the woke shit lol.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
WHAT THE HELL!
If this is a game with only futa character, why don't use the tag futa to advert the people who don't like this kind of content?

Reactions: Drafox

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
needs a skip button for mini games.

also for an Overview that implies choices are key you dont get alot of them. theres not enough choice making to balance out the reading.

Reactions: Ullubu

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I couldn't really gauge as to whether Yannei just hated the beastfolk or the world in general. It's definitely going to be interesting how the story progresses depending on choices, especially when it comes to your own squad members. Arcaena for sure came across as someone who would follow you if you changed sides, Leatrix kinda gave me the same impression after some of the comments she made when the elves were being sold but probably a bit more indecisive, Rheiner I really don't know.

The second captain that showed up for sure looks like someone you don't want to mess with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think, the death of his/her partner, made her delve into an abyss of hate towards the beastfolk. She'll either have a redemption arc(one when she'll be betrayed by humans and saved by a random naive beastfolk) or be like one of the "mini-boss" for one of those battles between principles(the classic good ideals vs evil ideals, where there is a lot of talking about life and stuff). Agree on Arcaena and Leatrix(she'll join MC also out of a feeling for MC, either love or owning a debt of life bc MC saved her), Rheiner...need a shock-moment before joining MC, or MC freaking out for the beastgirl and explaining his situation while trying to suppress his apocalyptic powers.

The second captain...well...definitely one of those sadistic assholes who can't wait to display their powers just to destroy someone's morale and self-confidence and mentally torture them. On Feera, i agree, it was bound to happen(since i read those lines about the army refusing to spare anyone, civilians included)...but at the same time, i was hoping for not happening XD(bc she was pretty adorable).

but, the copyright of soundtruck of nier automata? :rolleyes:
Great idea to use copyrighted NieR:Automata music in your commercial game btw (y)
I don't think this will end well, considering it isn't just forbidden by Patreon, but also copyright infringement.
also Ace Attorney's soundtracks during the Yannei's flashback; and the HP-symbol on the card-game? it's the pure-heart symbol from Kingdom Hearts, give me like 5 minutes and i'll find you both XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Holy sheet! The fights in chapter 1 are damn badass, gore, brutality, while we have some warm friendships moments, the cliffhanger really make my heart broken :'( (literally) . Can't wait for the next update, cheers!
it felt like a fire emblem game(Three houses i think) where you end up to choose for which faction you'll fight or if create a third faction that aims for peace between the other two factions.

Reactions: Max Muscle

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Great idea to use copyrighted NieR:Automata music in your commercial game btw (y)
I don't think this will end well, considering it isn't just forbidden by Patreon, but also copyright infringement.
I think there's one from Ace Attourney too, one of the sadder ones and the one with Sheena.
This is definitely grey area he is threading since Patreon is considered a "donation" of sorts instead of a payment for a product but this is definitely Copyright Infringement.

But that said everyone is using Honey Select for monetary gains, the bigger ones in the tens of thousands.
That is illegal too.
F95 would have its games Thanos snapped if we counted for that. :KEK:

I couldn't really gauge as to whether Yannei just hated the beastfolk or the world in general. It's definitely going to be interesting how the story progresses depending on choices, especially when it comes to your own squad members. Arcaena for sure came across as someone who would follow you if you changed sides, Leatrix kinda gave me the same impression after some of the comments she made when the elves were being sold but probably a bit more indecisive, Rheiner I really don't know.

The second captain that showed up for sure looks like someone you don't want to mess with.
I think after Yannei lost his friend (his lover?) she came to blame the world for being messed up the way it is, instead of specifically blaming the beasts.
But I don't think she would betray humans.

Arcaena is for sure going to have an impact on the Elven route after the last dialogue between them.

Rheiner is hard to tell, but he has a lot of respect for captains and superiors?
I don't think he can be turned over that easily.

it felt like a fire emblem game(Three houses i think) where you end up to choose for which faction you'll fight or if create a third faction that aims for peace between the other two factions.
Yes it does!
I also had the same feeling, but the story is slightly altered and not entirely different In FE: Three Houses.
I think everything is going to be unique, which is nice we get more content.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
WELL, that was different I guess. Its really jarring to see Him/He everywhere when all the characters are obviously built with overtly female physical characteristics and All display matching feminine body language. At this point "male" and "female" are nothing more than a string of letters that don't mean anything. After 5 minutes I stopped reading the pronouns all together. I'm sure someone will say I'm some type of phobe but whatever. I played through the game so that should tell you something? It's just really jarring. all I can say.

Anyway, its a real shame about Araxia tho. Just barely into chapter 1 and already lost a character. I was really hoping some miraculous healing ability would come with being bless by a literal god but that didnt happen. And then we have the whole Feera situation.
Yea war sucks but idk if I want to wait around for a story that constantly kills off prominent characters.
If you are the only one alive to see the end of the story then was it really worth telling? Idk but at least for me it makes it a hell of a lot less appealing. Also not a fan of using rape as a throwaway plot device.

On another note, I'm actually fairly certain that its not possible to lose a battle(correct me if I'm wrong, but I tried) because of how combat works. It is for this reason I think a skip option should be in place or at least speed it up. Its not like we even get to choose the "card deck" which means the only gameplay the battles add is sitting and waiting for the battle to end. When I noticed this, I actually tried to fail on purpose, and after a while I just started clicking randomly and still won.
Its only going to make going through all the routes more tedious than it needs to be.
This is from some one that is ok with minigames so long as they are fun and engaging and to the experience.

Just my two cents. Not sure if it will be a game/story for me but I am willing to check out the next update.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- I think there's one from Ace Attourney too, one of the sadder ones and the one with Sheena.
This is definitely grey area he is threading since Patreon is considered a "donation" of sorts instead of a payment for a product but this is definitely Copyright Infringement.
But that said everyone is using Honey Select for monetary gains, the bigger ones in the tens of thousands.
That is illegal too.
F95 would have its games Thanos snapped if we counted for that. :KEK:

2- I think after Yannei lost his friend (his lover?) she came to blame the world for being messed up the way it is, instead of specifically blaming the beasts.
But I don't think she would betray humans.

Arcaena is for sure going to have an impact on the Elven route after the last dialogue between them.

Rheiner is hard to tell, but he has a lot of respect for captains and superiors?
I don't think he can be turned over that easily.
I numbered your paragraphs so you know to which one i'm answering

1- Don't forget the heart-symbol from the minigame, it's the symbol that represents "pure-hearts" from kingdom hearts

2- I think it's more about hate on beastfolks...otherwise she would be acting like MC, questioning the whole situation, refusing to fight or finding a forgotten place in the world and living like a hermit or something...but we'll see...the game is basically at its second release <3

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Definitely, when it becomes obvious how the story was starting to go I was hoping for a pro/anti human route, would have been nice to help both the beasts and the elves, but will be interesting to see how things go with it being split in to 3 different routes, have absolutely no intention of playing the human route, I just want to see them burn at this point.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Definitely, when it becomes obvious how the story was starting to go I was hoping for a pro/anti human route, would have been nice to help both the beasts and the elves, but will be interesting to see how things go with it being split in to 3 different routes, have absolutely no intention of playing the human route, I just want to see them burn at this point.
siding with the beastfolk, will start a path of revenge(it's called retribution for a reason...probably), the human-side is called “compliance” (implying that you'll be joining the fucked-up things that the humans are doing), the elven-side called Liberation...i think it implies something about peace or at least freedom from humans or society itself(who knows XD)

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I numbered your paragraphs so you know to which one i'm answering

1- Don't forget the heart-symbol from the minigame, it's the symbol that represents "pure-hearts" from kingdom hearts

2- I think it's more about hate on beastfolks...otherwise she would be acting like MC, questioning the whole situation, refusing to fight or finding a forgotten place in the world and living like a hermit or something...but we'll see...the game is basically at its second release <3

Damn, I didn't know that, nice catch!
The cards do look good themselves though.
I just hope this doesn't get the good old Cease and Desist. :cautious:
(I love nier music I can understand why he is using it here, it makes the moments much better)

But I can imagine Square Enix like:
1646496840004.png

I noticed on the walkthrough mod, when you answer "There's nothing worse than humans." it counts as points for both sides.(Beasts and Elves)
I don't know if this has implications on the possible outcome later on or not.

siding with the beastfolk, will start a path of revenge(it's called retribution for a reason...probably), the human-side is called “compliance” (implying that you'll be joining the fucked-up things that the humans are doing), the elven-side called Liberation...i think it implies something about peace or at least freedom from humans or society itself(who knows XD)
Liberation might actually be the independence of the elves, or at least their "revival" of sorts.
This makes me think both routes are most likely against the humans or human conflict, or at least an attempt at stopping it.
(But after that ending, I don't think there will be many brakes on the killing)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Damn, I didn't know that, nice catch!
The cards do look good themselves though.
I just hope this doesn't get the good old Cease and Desist. :cautious:
(I love nier music I can understand why he is using it here, it makes the moments much better)

But I can imagine Square Enix like:
View attachment 1688566

2- Liberation might actually be the independence of the elves, or at least their "revival" of sorts.
This makes me think both routes are most likely against the humans or human conflict, or at least an attempt at stopping it.
(But after that ending, I don't think there will be many brakes on the killing)
1- You need to focus(like get very close to the screen XD) to notice because the number kinda hide it a little(even more when the HPs have two numbers, like 10 or above XD)

2- What if...Liberation is about making a nation where everyone is equal? I mean, there is a lot of talking about nations, borders and territories...i wouldn't be surprised if MC actually takes that route in Liberation...while in the other two, he is simply a soldier. In liberation, may become a diplomat or create a new faction(where he is the leader)

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
2- What if...Liberation is about making a nation where everyone is equal? I mean, there is a lot of talking about nations, borders and territories...i wouldn't be surprised if MC actually takes that route in Liberation...while in the other two, he is simply a soldier. In liberation, may become a diplomat or create a new faction(where he is the leader)
I had assumed Liberation would simply just be freeing the elves from the humans that are selling them, but that would be a good twist to the story.

I'm interested to know if all 3 routes are all going to be linked in some kind of way or if they are more like separate stories, for example if we pick beast route do we still get to have a story where we can help the elves or are they just practically ignored.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes