4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the the game. I've noticed Marnie and Loraine have a certain prose way of speaking. I'm not sure what to think of it.
It's different, for sure. I like the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TYPO

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I just love the dialogue that is put into this. The sexual tension rising with the flirting and dirty talk (non sex scenes/before sex).

Adding more dirty dialogue options during each sex scene now? LOVE IT and didn't expect it. Started a new save to experience it all.

What a FANTASTIC update!

Thank you so much Cheesecake3D. Really well done.

Side note: Could you add the arrows to the save screen? I tend to save a lot and it's getting close to being full. Please and thanks.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
erm.. dev i realy have to ask now ..
are u kidding us ????
since may 21 the game is here .....
u reworked it.. since literarely 3 updates now in the rework the game ends at the pizza delivery....
what da fuck is wrong with u ? u expect ppl to donoate ? for that ?
bro u cant even manage to get going with the story.....u present us the same update since 3 patches without ANY changes !

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
erm.. dev i realy have to ask now ..
are u kidding us ????
since may 21 the game is here .....
u reworked it.. since literarely 3 updates now in the rework the game ends at the pizza delivery....
what da fuck is wrong with u ? u expect ppl to donoate ? for that ?
bro u cant even manage to get going with the story.....u present us the same update since 3 patches without ANY changes !

He's milking it for all its worth, his comment about the website sharing his patron only, paid for content, shoes he is only after the money.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yes it is Gold, but not the extended one,
mine got locked scenes and a message bar prompts to the side saying, it's only for Patrons to get full coverage.

Plus the changelog clearly indicates, if it is simply GOLD or GOLD EX.
I didn't have any unavailable texts, etc. What exactly is not available?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes it is Gold, but not the extended one,
mine got locked scenes and a message bar prompts to the side saying, it's only for Patrons to get full coverage.

Plus the changelog clearly indicates, if it is simply GOLD or GOLD EX.
You can see , only non-Gold and Gold. Make sure you got Gold, as both non-gold and gold are posted.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I agree. New one scene. :cautious:
What are you talking about there are two paths, if in the previous update you sent Marnie naked to meet the pizza delivery guy, then in the new update there is no content with her, and if you stayed to fuck with her, then you have a lot of interesting things!

Last edited:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone else got Problems with the Mixdrop Link? WinRar gives out an error and that's it. The folder resulting contains 48MB.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes