4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I often hear that argument in favour of pubes. I don't get it, I just don't like body hair at all, but it's just me. I understand that everyone has their own preferences. The best way to go about this would probably be a poll from dev'. But I mean, seeing the way he made the pubes in the illustrations, that's not a bush, that's just untamed wilderness all around the genitals and anus, and that's really gross to me. Gives unhygienic vibes.
Hi !

I´m lost here.

How can I see Marnie with a hairy bush ?

Cheers

Reactions: xxxavier
Jun 28, 2018
This is top tier work. The developer is obviously a perfectionist and it shows! The writing is both witty and intelligent, no 'Engrish' here!! The character models are beautiful, so much love has been given to the visuals and animations...however, I may be the only being in the known universe who thinks that Marnie's sister is an absolute sex-bomb!
I played this game a couple of years ago, my only concern is how little content has been added since...a tad worrying, I hope I don't die before it's completion! That would be a nuisance!!
you sound insufferable

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I often hear that argument in favour of pubes. I don't get it, I just don't like body hair at all, but it's just me. I understand that everyone has their own preferences. The best way to go about this would probably be a poll from dev'. But I mean, seeing the way he made the pubes in the illustrations, that's not a bush, that's just untamed wilderness all around the genitals and anus, and that's really gross to me. Gives unhygienic vibes.
You do realize that women wash the hair on their bush and ass, just like they wash the hair on their heads, right?

Are you only interested in women with their heads shaved completely bald? Is that a big turnon for you?
Because there is NOTHING any more 'unhygienic' about a woman with unshaved pubic hair than there is about a woman with an unshaved head. If it gets washed, it gets clean. Have you ever actually been in a relationship with a real woman? Do you understand how hygiene works?

Furthermore, you already have it your way with like...95% of the games on this entire site. The vast majority of adult games you can find here feature ONLY women with no pubic hair. Do you REALLY need to complain about the 5% of devs who actually want to include it? Christ...

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
How :love:I love pubic hair in games like Big Bush. This problem can be quickly solved by giving the game the option to shave or not shave your hair. I only know of one game on this site that does this in this regard, and that is the :love::love: World Championship. I wish other developers would follow the example of this game Jason, Coming of Age [v0.9.2] [CoeurDeCochon].Does this latest update include pubic hair on pussy?

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
While its nice to have that option, it then doubles rendering for any nude images.
Beauty and the thug does it also if I recall.
Possibly for bush and armpits.
So even more renders if fully nude for that.

Erosfertilitas

May 4, 2024
Hi !

I´m lost here.

How can I see Marnie with a hairy bush ?

Cheers
Patreon.

You do realize that women wash the hair on their bush and ass, just like they wash the hair on their heads, right?

Are you only interested in women with their heads shaved completely bald? Is that a big turnon for you?
Because there is NOTHING any more 'unhygienic' about a woman with unshaved pubic hair than there is about a woman with an unshaved head. If it gets washed, it gets clean. Have you ever actually been in a relationship with a real woman? Do you understand how hygiene works?

Furthermore, you already have it your way with like...95% of the games on this entire site. The vast majority of adult games you can find here feature ONLY women with no pubic hair. Do you REALLY need to complain about the 5% of devs who actually want to include it? Christ...
Alright listen here,

first, I said it "Gives unhygienic vibes." not that it IS unhygienic. Now I will say it though, having massive amounts of hair near places that secrete large amounts of bacteria i.e. armpits and pubis IS unhygienic because hair is a bacteria nest, the cranium isn't nearly as bad in matters of secretion. Of course you wash it as though you should if you don't want to smell like garbage and get infections and STDs. But the less you have the less at risk you are.

Secondly, I didn't complain, I was just discussing preferences, if you want to sport a bush, knock yourself out, as messy as you want. If that's what you like on women it's none of my business and I couldn't care less. Now I do care about voicing my preferences to the dev' so that he doesn't only see one side of the pendulum and think that it is the only way to go.

And lastly, I genuinely don't understand why people have to be standoffish as soon as there is a divergence in opinions, I'm just trying to have a civil conversation. You're pretty unpleasant right off the bat.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
I played the game and I can't find this scene anywhere. Is it deleted or something? A reply would be appreciated.
This scene takes place when Marnie and MC pause having sex, after ignoring the pizza delivery guy. They will start talking in her en-suite bathroom about actual beauty and love. When Marnie returns to bed, she asks MC for some time to process their conversation. When you let the MC deny her request and select "Get on the bed with her", you will get this scene.

hiong2

May 16, 2024
So... I can hover my mouse over the menu selection but the game/menu doesn't react to any mouse click of mine. I m even pressing Enter after having hovered with my mouse over "Start" but nothing is happening (ergo the game doesn't recognize my mouse click) - any solution ? (I am on Mac, but this shouldn't be that relevant I think)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes