VN Ren'Py Completed Goes Around, Cums Around [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Well, when i tried being nice to her and a dick to him, she goes back to him. When i tried being nice to both, she goes back as well. When i tried to be nice to her and completely ignore the guy ( not answering the phone, not sending picture ), i got lover ending lol.
It depends on what points you get and what choices you make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
the patreon version is on svs comics site I was worried that the best ending is stuck behind a paywall which gotta be honest this game has nowhere near enough content to trap content behind a paywall

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fact is, you can just search it, get it, on pc or android, full, and then play it. The other fact of the matter is, they say at the end that everyone should share it with their friends.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'll just drop this here and hope my Google drive doesn't get disabled by Google. Patreon version and I 'shrunk' it by converting the image's to JPG and renaming back to PNG, works fine on my system.
PC:

Mac/Android:
Didn't bother downloading.

The file may require the latest version of 7zip to extract, which everyone should be using anyway as it's 100% compatible with the lesser formats such as RAR and ZIP while being 100% free.

Ratata21

May 6, 2017
I'll just drop this here and hope my Google drive doesn't get disabled by Google. Patreon version and I 'shrunk' it by converting the image's to JPG and renaming back to PNG, works fine on my system.
PC:

Mac/Android:
Didn't bother downloading.

The file may require the latest version of 7zip to extract, which everyone should be using anyway as it's 100% compatible with the lesser formats such as RAR and ZIP while being 100% free.

Thanks for your contribution xp

Nosket

May 25, 2018
In genre, have this "Content behind paywall", this is simply about extras contents for who pay the patreon? A version with bonus?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Wait, it says they are sweethearts in high school but the game's dialogue portrays them as friends who never went beyond it..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
installed..did skip through randomly clicking(sort of ) got her back with me forever..uninstalled game..1.6 minutes!!!!
still looking for a one-shot as good as "My New Roommate"..this falls well short..literally and figuratively lol.

Reactions: Seraphiel

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
installed..did skip through randomly clicking(sort of ) got her back with me forever..uninstalled game..1.6 minutes!!!!
still looking for a one-shot as good as "My New Roommate"..this falls well short..literally and figuratively lol.
For a short game, that one wasn't that short if you actually read lol, it also had I believe 3-5 endings... It also had one of the only confirmed latinas in adult games, with he columbian lesbian girlfriend of the main love interest.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
For a short game, that one wasn't that short if you actually read lol, it also had I believe 3-5 endings... It also had one of the only confirmed latinas in adult games, with he columbian lesbian girlfriend of the main love interest.
i consider it the finest in this "genre" i was hoping this could come close..not even...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i consider it the finest in this "genre" i was hoping this could come close..not even...
Eh I'm not hard to please, and since I only played the public version I didn't have to deal with the NTR crap of her going back to the asswipe... For a short and to the point game I kinda liked it, better than "Mikes Obsession" now that game was cancer...

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes