Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
this update was great. As a not fan of wrestling it was fun to read all the behind the scene stuff about stuff that is part of the show in Slater's scene. Managing to make a game about wrestling interesting to someone who is not into wrestling is just showing how great the writing is.

On the subject of Jane's body change. My only criticism for the game is that I would have liked to read a bit more about her diet. You can't work to get such a body without controlling your intake. I lied, I have some others but I am not sure they could have been avoided. I can't see anyone, man or woman, growing such muscle mass in only two months even by controlling your diet without using other kind of supplements. I know that it is a game and you need some strong visual change to mark the difference that would otherwise not necessarily be visible without having a side by side comparaison. Anyways I am happy that I don't feel that the underlying skeleton has changed neither did her face making her still feel like the same person. All in all the changes feel like an athlete pushing herself, albeit, for me, with the help of injections sadly. I would say that it feel that the change was a success.

To those wanting her to go back in look to her previous one, I would only say that if Delinquent want to keep some of the setting more realistic that kind of look is unsustainable for a long time unless you make it your routine. For example The Rock has the body he has because of the work he puts into it every day. I don't see Jane sustaining that body long term like Farida is since the two characters mindset differs a lot. I personally see Jane having a body that sits between her previous body and the one she has now and bulking up like she did for her match with Carmen when she does her prep work to enter the ring.

I bet Jane will be riding Farida's pussy until she decides to become a bottom for her instead of Isabella. :LOL:
I could easily see that happening. This update we got quite a bit of backstory for Farida. All she ever has known is oppression and domination. I could see Jane beating her and freeing her from that oppression that is now in her head at the same time. By beating her Jane would take Isabela's place in Farida's mind as top dog. Earning that respect would allow Jane to show Farida an other way of living. Now I could also see Farida running back to Isabela since that kind of oppression is all she ever knew and sometime something new can be scarier than the thing you know even if it is better. Hé, human mind.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
this update was great. As a not fan of wrestling it was fun to read all the behind the scene stuff about stuff that is part of the show in Slater's scene. Managing to make a game about wrestling interesting to someone who is not into wrestling is just showing how great the writing is.

On the subject of Jane's body change. My only criticism for the game is that I would have liked to read a bit more about her diet. You can't work to get such a body without controlling your intake. I lied, I have some others but I am not sure they could have been avoided. I can't see anyone, man or woman, growing such muscle mass in only two months even by controlling your diet without using other kind of supplements. I know that it is a game and you need some strong visual change to mark the difference that would otherwise not necessarily be visible without having a side by side comparaison. Anyways I am happy that I don't feel that the underlying skeleton has changed neither did her face making her still feel like the same person. All in all the changes feel like an athlete pushing herself, albeit, for me, with the help of injections sadly. I would say that it feel that the change was a success.

To those wanting her to go back in look to her previous one, I would only say that if Delinquent want to keep some of the setting more realistic that kind of look is unsustainable for a long time unless you make it your routine. For example The Rock has the body he has because of the work he puts into it every day. I don't see Jane sustaining that body long term like Farida is since the two characters mindset differs a lot. I personally see Jane having a body that sits between her previous body and the one she has now and bulking up like she did for her match with Carmen when she does her prep work to enter the ring.

I could easily see that happening. This update we got quite a bit of backstory for Farida. All she ever has known is oppression and domination. I could see Jane beating her and freeing her from that oppression that is now in her head at the same time. By beating her Jane would take Isabela's place in Farida's mind as top dog. Earning that respect would allow Jane to show Farida an other way of living. Now I could also see Farida running back to Isabela since that kind of oppression is all she ever knew and sometime something new can be scarier than the thing you know even if it is better. Hé, human mind.
I think her body is fine its the hair that messes it up. Hopefully she was just too focused on training to care about her hair.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Oh i completly forgot to mention the tittle drop when Jane was watching Slater fighting Cazador, such a nice little detail.:)

Jane bulked up a lot for her body frame to fight Farida. I agree that it would be dificult to keep that for long without a very rigid regime of training and alimentation. But keep going back and forth between this body and a middle ground in a short span of time because of matches (similar to Carmen) wouldn't be very healthy for her body. But then considering where the story is going those matches may not be happening for long.

From the way i see Farida seems to have been groomed by Isabella, considering the way the sadistic woman talks about how Farida used to be. So yeah maybe she will have a hard time getting free of her shackles. :unsure:

Dec 20, 2023
I love the game it is different thought they would be more choices during the match but over all it is good. hoping they add different matches to it like tag team or a 2 on 1 type match.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Got around to go through the VN yesterday. Thanks for the hard work DelinquentProductions !
I liked the update. I thought there was going to be an arc where MC could choose to be a more submissive or a dominant personality after this. I like this better. It feels more in-tune with what we have seen in MC till now.

I feel - and this is my opinion, Farida hasn't has much sex yet or maybe at all. She is tall and masculine and I don't assume all the rich perverts are lining up to fuck her. And MC beating her and give her that thrashing is going to finally unlock that in her. She is driven by fear and strength - inner and outer is to combat that. I feel MC gets to break that next match - she already is acknowledged by Farida by breaking her arm, so I feel there might be some fight-time redemptive arc a la deku vs todoroki.

I am not at all worried about Isabella. Why? Because she is a bully - a messed up in the head bully. She might have under handed tactics up her sleeves but not much. I reckon having blackmail over the other girls or bringing in the paralyzed girl to make MC lose her mojo would be more her style. But in-ring? Nothing more than some Dominatrix action. She has some support that I know so MC might have to use some other ways to beat her. IDK it's all guesswork anyways.

I Love your work dev. One of the few VN's that I look forward to play. Shame I can't afford to pay you.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes